LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

Will you please stop with the pie and peas bollocks?   Its stupid, ridiculous and daft.  

Since its December, it should be Turkey and Tinsel.  

I never want to eat Christmas lunch at your house if tinsel is an accompaniment.

I spent about an hour reading this topic in full yesterday. It really is a strange mix of hilarious and sad.

You really think someone, a promoter no less, would learn. The shear amount of "GOODBYE" and "THIS IS MY LAST POST" posts have been mental. It's amazing reading through it. Maybe from some sadcase keyboard warrior, but this is (or meant to be) a promoter. I thought it was funny at first, but now I'm starting to worry that he's got issues, learning difficulties or something. I'm not even kidding by the way, I don't know this man. Some of you might know him better and able to correct me.

What is funny is seeing Khemical all over this topic. High and mighty Martin Bean, who ran his own wrestling show in front of 15 people and has his own share of internet breakdowns. If there ever was a good person to judge a twat it's him.

Edited by LEGIT

• Paid Members

Just received a lovely private message...

'Are u and the rest of UKFF that thick. Listen u twat this show is a professional show and there are only 6 matches which have been posted there is no UKFF Rumble, no pies ect so if I was u I would grow up u and UKFF are bad for wrestling

now fuck off and get a life'

Edited by Sir Steve Redgrave

I just want to say thank you for the good and bad comments and I have learned from the stuff and the pie and peas thing as much as I hated it its gave me a idea but won't say till the next LPW show next year.

Results ect will be on LPW facebook page after the show and thank you for the idea

Thank you and don't think I see any of u on sat.

• Paid Members

Wrestling logic dictates that a championship belt is stronger and more devastating a weapon than a sledgehammer, steel chair or the ring steps.

Using this logic, a Frey Bentos pie to the head could keep someone down for a 3 count.

I'm calling that the main event is won with a Frey Bentos to the head. There must be a punny name for that move.

Edited by Jaffa