Doctor Whos Next Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 Will you please stop with the pie and peas bollocks? Its stupid, ridiculous and daft. Since its December, it should be Turkey and Tinsel.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2015 Will you please stop with the pie and peas bollocks? Its stupid, ridiculous and daft. Since its December, it should be Turkey and Tinsel. I never want to eat Christmas lunch at your house if tinsel is an accompaniment.
Paid Members FLips Posted October 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2015 Just got a PM from LPW stating there are no free tickets for UKFFers anymore. Pretty unprofeshunel going back on his word like that.
Paid Members Sir Steve Redgrave Posted October 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2015 So he wants people to pay to work the UKFF Rumble?...
Keith Houchen Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 Just got a PM from LPW stating there are no free tickets for UKFFers anymore. Pretty unprofeshunel going back on his word like that. He must mean no more free tickets as the quota has already been filled.
LEGIT Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 (edited) I spent about an hour reading this topic in full yesterday. It really is a strange mix of hilarious and sad. You really think someone, a promoter no less, would learn. The shear amount of "GOODBYE" and "THIS IS MY LAST POST" posts have been mental. It's amazing reading through it. Maybe from some sadcase keyboard warrior, but this is (or meant to be) a promoter. I thought it was funny at first, but now I'm starting to worry that he's got issues, learning difficulties or something. I'm not even kidding by the way, I don't know this man. Some of you might know him better and able to correct me. What is funny is seeing Khemical all over this topic. High and mighty Martin Bean, who ran his own wrestling show in front of 15 people and has his own share of internet breakdowns. If there ever was a good person to judge a twat it's him. Edited October 12, 2015 by LEGIT
Keith Houchen Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 In fairness, he learned from one show that it wasn't for him and now runs a successful business.
Paid Members Sir Steve Redgrave Posted October 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2015 (edited) Just received a lovely private message... 'Are u and the rest of UKFF that thick. Listen u twat this show is a professional show and there are only 6 matches which have been posted there is no UKFF Rumble, no pies ect so if I was u I would grow up u and UKFF are bad for wrestling now fuck off and get a life' Edited October 12, 2015 by Sir Steve Redgrave
reychampion Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 Adam, in the kindest sense, go away. Whatever you say, nobody respects you and nobody will. Nobody from UKFF will be coming to the show, so leave the forum in peace. You've provided entertainment, but now it's boring
Ian 86 Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 Nobody from UKFF will be coming to the show Bit harsh, if it was local (and free obviously) i'd go just to see what it's like. I'd even take my own snacks!
Paid Members Big Benny HG Posted October 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2015 Adam, in the kindest sense, go away. Whatever you say, nobody respects you and nobody will. Nobody from UKFF will be coming to the show, so leave the forum in peace. You've provided entertainment, but now it's boring Speak for yourself!
Doctor Whos Next Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 He's apparently challenged me to a fight on the 17th Reported it to the mods
LPW Posted October 12, 2015 Author Posted October 12, 2015 I just want to say thank you for the good and bad comments and I have learned from the stuff and the pie and peas thing as much as I hated it its gave me a idea but won't say till the next LPW show next year. Results ect will be on LPW facebook page after the show and thank you for the idea Thank you and don't think I see any of u on sat.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 12, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted October 12, 2015 and the pie and peas thing as much as I hated it its gave me a idea but won't say till the next LPW show next year. Oh go on, tell us. Is it a Pie And Peas On A Pole Match?
Paid Members Jaffa Posted October 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2015 (edited) Wrestling logic dictates that a championship belt is stronger and more devastating a weapon than a sledgehammer, steel chair or the ring steps. Using this logic, a Frey Bentos pie to the head could keep someone down for a 3 count. I'm calling that the main event is won with a Frey Bentos to the head. There must be a punny name for that move. Edited October 12, 2015 by Jaffa
Recommended Posts