Paid Members WWFChilli Posted October 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2015 Rumours about that he's making a peace deal with the Chinese as a last minute draw. Not the Greeks though, they invented gayness.
reychampion Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 Seeing as LPW didn't mention it, I guess there's still free pie?
diamond_dust Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 Don't leave us hanging buddy, what happened? As far as I can make out photographer, didnt turn up and got panned and named and shamed, I really hope this wasn't me. I know someone's mentioned me to him before and I just ignored it. I wouldn't put it past him to get it in his head someone who never answered him is doing his show then blame them when they don't show up to a job they know nothing about.Oh and Adam don't even think about PM'ing me because I've posted here. I don't want any contact with you.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted October 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2015 For someone putting on a free Pie & Peas Meat Crumble Rumble, the PMs I'm getting from Bowler are very unsavoury. Five stars.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2015 (edited) What's the final card? I bet Rocky Fuscia's kicking himself for pulling out now that the show's had all this extra hype. Edited October 17, 2015 by Nostalgia Nonce
Paid Members FLips Posted October 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2015 Can't wait for the full report. First Rocky Futon pulls out, and despite the length of the thread I couldn't name you a single match advertised other than the Rumble. Poor promoting on Bowler's behalf.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2015 According to Facebook, Johhn Storm is on the show. What do we reckon, typo or tribute act?
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted October 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2015 PM from Bowler. 'Rumour is u a bullying little twat'. Not the prefered gimmick I wanted but I'll give it a bash. Adam, what's this I hear with you and the Chinese. I don't really have the time to hate them what with the farm and all.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2015 It's not bullying when you're in a rumble. It's every man for themselves.
Sector_15 Posted October 17, 2015 Posted October 17, 2015 Kin Kendo is on the card. I always thought it was King Kendo.
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2015 If Bowler makes one more report or I hear he's PMed anyone else I'm going to tell certain people that Bowler pumped their mrs. Has this been followed up on at all, out of curiosity?
Paid Members FLips Posted October 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2015 It's his family Arrows.
Recommended Posts