LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

This is a hard post for me to write.   Ever since I’ve been a small un, I’ve loved professional wrestling, its inspired me to do what I do.  

When I heard that there were spots available in the UKFF battle royal, and that I had been given the number 17 spot, I thought that despite being 34, slightly overweight, and having no athletic prowess, I finally had the chance to live my dream and be a wrestler., But the pressure of the industry… the travel.   I guess what I want to say is that it all mounts up.   Somewhere along the way I lost my smile.  

So LPW, I guess I’m going to have to give up my number 17 spot in the UKFF Meat Royal Rumble, stay at home and see if old DWN can get his smile back.  

Thank you.    

• Paid Members

What time does talent for the Rumble need to be at the venue for?

Give up mate. ECT is going over, you don't book a name like that just to have him give out the pies.

Let me get this out to you people because you clearly don't understand. The title in this thread about free tickets was NOT me. One of the admins on ukff changed it to free tickets to cause trouble. So please just leave me alone and lock the thread