Sector_15 Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 3 days till this show. If you're in the Leeds area try and check it out.
handspants Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 Apparently I am giving you hype. So I reckon I've done a better job than any of his advertising..'dude quit it stop posting on the threat u no they r doing wrong don't give them the hype by posting links ect'
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 15, 2015 Good to see "ect" refuses to die.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 Maybe ect is a debuting wrestler at the Pies and Peas bash? It's just very subtle with the hints that have been dropped. Maybe the character is a cross between EC3 and Mr T?
Doctor Whos Next Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 This is a hard post for me to write. Ever since I’ve been a small un, I’ve loved professional wrestling, its inspired me to do what I do. When I heard that there were spots available in the UKFF battle royal, and that I had been given the number 17 spot, I thought that despite being 34, slightly overweight, and having no athletic prowess, I finally had the chance to live my dream and be a wrestler., But the pressure of the industry… the travel. I guess what I want to say is that it all mounts up. Somewhere along the way I lost my smile. So LPW, I guess I’m going to have to give up my number 17 spot in the UKFF Meat Royal Rumble, stay at home and see if old DWN can get his smile back. Thank you.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 What time does talent for the Rumble need to be at the venue for?
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2015 What time does talent for the Rumble need to be at the venue for? Give up mate. ECT is going over, you don't book a name like that just to have him give out the pies.
Paid Members FLips Posted October 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2015 I'm also sorry to announce I'm having to pull out of the LPW UKFF Raffle Rumble ft. Rob Brydon due to raised liver enzymes.
Keith Houchen Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 Nah, doesn't ECT stand for ethnic Chinese twat? Can't see him being put over by a racist.
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted October 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2015 Looking forward to this. Even if it's not as good as other Britwres shows you can't moan at a freebie.
Paid Members FLips Posted October 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2015 For someone putting on a free Pie & Peas Meat Crumble Rumble, the PMs I'm getting from Bowler are very unsavoury.
LPW Posted October 16, 2015 Author Posted October 16, 2015 Let me get this out to you people because you clearly don't understand. The title in this thread about free tickets was NOT me. One of the admins on ukff changed it to free tickets to cause trouble. So please just leave me alone and lock the thread
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted October 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2015 I hope ECT is a high-flier, because Flippin' ECT is a money gimmick.
MoKonjic Posted October 16, 2015 Posted October 16, 2015 Adam, I booked my travel and accommodation under the assumption this show was free. If that's now changed will you cover my costs for them?
Recommended Posts