LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

I did not want to post on here but I am going to be a true professional and post the truth about last nights event

The owner of the venue did not curse me, he told me in a PM the wording stormed out was wrong NOT STORMED OUT

I cancelled the event as I was told the act would not perform, after I left I was told they would perform but at that point I decided to do the right thing and cancel.

The staff did not clean the mess up at all as that is a lie.

The owner of the venue said he would help me from now on and hes not out to get me so please stop with the lies

Please stop with all the daft stuff and let me show you all you are wrong about me. I got another charity event booked with the same venue I will keep everyone updated on FB as this is the wrong site to promote on.

Edited by LPW

He posted it on Facebook. You deleted it. You left or stormed out while the event was on going. That's leaving other people to clean up the mess of your event.

You are no more a promoter than a safari park chimp.

At first you were amusing but now with your constant rantings you've proved everything said about you true.

You are everything wrong in British wrestling. I know people who put huge amounts of work in promoting shows professionally because they love wrestling.

You have an idea start the ball rolling the whine and cry when people won't put themselves out to help or in most cases do all your work for you.

Your promoting at best an average show yet want people to travel miles to see it.

Wake up it's not going to happen.

Case in point.

I know a guy who is a photographer of wrestling shows. Adam asked if I would ask him to photograph the LPW show. Knowing no better I asked, my friend laughed for hours and put me straight.

Summing up you sir are an absolute cretin.

He posted it on Facebook. You deleted it. You left or stormed out while the event was on going. That's leaving other people to clean up the mess of your event.

You are no more a promoter than a safari park chimp.

At first you were amusing but now with your constant rantings you've proved everything said about you true.

You are everything wrong in British wrestling. I know people who put huge amounts of work in promoting shows professionally because they love wrestling.

You have an idea start the ball rolling the whine and cry when people won't put themselves out to help or in most cases do all your work for you.

Your promoting at best an average show yet want people to travel miles to see it.

Wake up it's not going to happen.

Case in point.

I know a guy who is a photographer of wrestling shows. Adam asked if I would ask him to photograph the LPW show. Knowing no better I asked, my friend laughed for hours and put me straight.

Summing up you sir are an absolute cretin.

You know nothing about what really happened end of the day only what was posted and lies and mis communications can be posted

11th Dec I am running another one and its going to be professionally set up. Please lets ferget last night and hope everyone comes to LPW on sat to see a great show.

Thank you for your time

• Paid Members

I know a guy who is a photographer of wrestling shows. Adam asked if I would ask him to photograph the LPW show.

You asked him instead of me, Adam? After all we've been through?

That cuts me deep.

• Paid Members

Please stop with all the daft stuff and let me show you all you are wrong about me.

Adam, this show was your chance to “prove every one wrong”, but like all your shows so far you fucked it up and made a mess of things because it can't handle the tiniest bit of criticism or something not going to plan. You need to be able to think on your feet and you clearly can't.

Every new person who turns up to a sham of a show you put on, you turn off from British wrestling show. Every person you turn away from British wrestling, is someone who won't go to any other promoters' show. Every venue you piss off, is a venue who won't take a booking from another, reputable promoter. Stop shitting things up for every one else! Stop wasting whoever' money it is trying to play Vince McMahon when you don't have the grapefruits.

If you really love wrestling, spend that money going to any of the other shows put on by decent promoters and make British wrestling better, not worse with your godawful shows.

• Paid Members

Just so we're all clear, LPW 'A Real Treat' is this coming Saturday.

Last night was supposed to be a charity entertainment gig at a pub that Bowler decided to throw together at a few weeks' notice which, apparently, NO-ONE turned up for aside from a few bemused locals going to the pub anyway.