LPW Posted July 21, 2015 Author Posted July 21, 2015 Rocky cancelled on the show because of what was posted on here by me with the threats. I know I done wrong and I am sorry
Sphinx Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 Adam, stop any events you're putting on, stop telling people they should come because you have improved, and work with some real promoters for experience. Other than that, the thread's gone to shit and might as well be closed now.
Ian 86 Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 Rocky cancelled on the show because of what was posted on here by me with the threats. I know I done wrong and I am sorry So you're lying trying to promote to casual fans by saying your talent have pulled out because of an incident on a website when actually they're not prepared to work for you? Why not just say he's no longer able to appear? Or, even better, take his name off and don't 'announce' anything until the replacement is sorted. Card subject to change.
LPW Posted July 21, 2015 Author Posted July 21, 2015 True. I could of put that. I know I said this a lot but I will be more professional from now on, should listen to people more
Ian 86 Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 could of Have. Could have. So many times.... it's unprofessional to ignore advice!
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 The lads apologised and in his own words has some issues he needs to resolve, so shall we call it a day on this thread now?
Keith Houchen Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 Nah, he has said exactly the same thing after every single show he has done. Fuck him.
truthofsin Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 He was still being a dick to me for no reason as recently as this afternoon. So i just take this as another attempt to try and save face. I also know he told someone he was done with this "shit site" and was never coming back. That seemingly only took him a few hours. It's going to take a little more than a half assed apology and claiming "problems" for me to believe he's changed any. Every other time he's said sorry thus far he's ended up acting like a bellend again when we haven't all got on side.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 If he knows none of us in real life, how is he messaging people on Facebook? Are some sad cunts sending him shit on it? Bit much.
Mr_Danger Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 I hope Rocky Future is a chicken shit heel because I'd hate to be (wrongly)known as the baby face who gets bullied by forumites.
Keith Houchen Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 If he knows none of us in real life, how is he messaging people on Facebook? Are some sad cunts sending him shit on it? Bit much. I believe a couple of pricks did in the past. Fuck knows about now though, perhaps they like his unofficial Facebook page, or have been to an event in the past so he knew who they were on there?
Paid Members FLips Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 Amazed that anyone would click "Confirm Request" when they see a friend invite from him.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 He some how found me when he first plagued the UKFF a year or two ago or when ever it was, despite neither of us sending the other a friend request. He kept messaging to the point I had to block him. Absolutely bonkers, that lad.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 You can see it in his eyes to be fair. That glazed over "Nobody is getting my pies" look.
Recommended Posts