LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Adam, stop any events you're putting on, stop telling people they should come because you have improved, and work with some real promoters for experience. Other than that, the thread's gone to shit and might as well be closed now.

Rocky cancelled on the show because of what was posted on here by me with the threats. I know I done wrong and I am sorry

So you're lying trying to promote to casual fans by saying your talent have pulled out because of an incident on a website when actually they're not prepared to work for you? Why not just say he's no longer able to appear? Or, even better, take his name off and don't 'announce' anything until the replacement is sorted. Card subject to change.

He was still being a dick to me for no reason as recently as this afternoon. So i just take this as another attempt to try and save face. I also know he told someone he was done with this "shit site" and was never coming back. That seemingly only took him a few hours. It's going to take a little more than a half assed apology and claiming "problems" for me to believe he's changed any. Every other time he's said sorry thus far he's ended up acting like a bellend again when we haven't all got on side.

If he knows none of us in real life, how is he messaging people on Facebook? Are some sad cunts sending him shit on it? Bit much.

I believe a couple of pricks did in the past. Fuck knows about now though, perhaps they like his unofficial Facebook page, or have been to an event in the past so he knew who they were on there?

• Paid Members

He some how found me when he first plagued the UKFF a year or two ago or when ever it was, despite neither of us sending the other a friend request. He kept messaging to the point I had to block him. Absolutely bonkers, that lad.