Keith Houchen Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 I'm not going to post it, but if you scroll through his Facebook page, which is mesmerisingly tragic like the Dunken Bakers, he names the two bullies from last time out. Neither are UKFF regulars but I think they're both promoters. Well, one of them is Bowler levels of shitarsery, no idea who the other is.
truthofsin Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 (edited) If he knows none of us in real life, how is he messaging people on Facebook? Are some sad cunts sending him shit on it? Bit much. In my case i was talking to a FB friend of mine about him as he'd been a dick to the guy. Bowler jumped on the thread. Have no interest in having him on my friends list and sure as hell wouldn't waste my time looking for him on there lol Edited July 21, 2015 by truthofsin
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 How far back are you looking?
Keith Houchen Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 How far back are you looking? On the iPad app, I just scrolled past all the shills for his show and read the tragedy of his story. I hope you aren't wasting your time, I'd feel like a right rod if this was hogging your time.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 I've found it. I've no idea who the other one is either.
darkship Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 (edited) There's not much on there other than LPW adverts every other day as far as I can tell. I liked this though: "Come on Guys if your a wrestler, Fan or just a member of the public who loves entertainment, join the pain and get yourselves down to the next LPW show for some great action" Edited July 21, 2015 by darkship
Paid Members FLips Posted July 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2015 (edited) Nevermind, found it. Edited July 21, 2015 by FelatioLips
Mr_Danger Posted July 21, 2015 Posted July 21, 2015 Cheers Keith, that was well fucking depressing. Worst of it is that most of the replies on the statuses are from him.
Doctor Whos Next Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 (edited) Professional wrestling is all about the story. WWE has a story. It’s the largest company in the world. People want to pick up the story, so they buy the network, watch it on telly and go to the shows. Every UK promotion tells its own story. The best story a new promotion can hope for is that “Hey look at us, we’re doing a wrestling show in this town, on this date.” Its just unfortunate that a huge chunk of those stories start off with “Once upon a time, there was a spanner who wanted to be the British Vince McMahon, instead of doing some real work” If you had posted your ad, and ignored any of the comments that people have made since, then it would have petered out by the 3rd or 4th Page. Someone might have even given your show a go, and shrugged off the other comments. But you reacted. Each time a comment was made, you rose to it, which in turn generated more comments. Now, instead of being a local Britwres show that was enjoyed by a dozen kids while their parents had a pint, the legacy of LPW will be that it was run by a thin skinned chap couldn’t take criticism when he publicised his show to an internet forum. . Here’s the thing. An aspiring wrestling promoter can build up a good local reputation among hard working folk in communities where the majority mightn’t be able to afford tickets to see the WWE when it’s over here. Or they can try to win an Internet arguments on a forum where fools, particularly shitarse fools, are not suffered gladly by the people who run the place. You’ve chosen the latter option. Edited July 22, 2015 by Doctor Whos Next
TheGodWinner Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 At least give this guy a 10th chance guys, he has tried his best!
Ian 86 Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 If the show was local I'd probably go despite all this nonsense.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 22, 2015 Moderators Posted July 22, 2015 For free entry, who wouldn't?
Ian 86 Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 For free entry, who wouldn't? Ha! I meant I'd even have paid to go, curiosity would get the better of me
gbacon85 Posted July 22, 2015 Posted July 22, 2015 For free entry, who wouldn't? Ha! I meant I'd even have paid to go, curiosity would get the better of me Well if you consider yourself a professional fan, you'd have to pay anyway...
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted July 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2015 For free entry, who wouldn't? Ha! I meant I'd even have paid to go, curiosity would get the better of me Well if you consider yourself a professional fan, you'd have to pay anyway... We're all professional fans at the UKFF. No matter how many slanderous claims Mr. Bowler seems to be throwing about.
Recommended Posts