Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think if you so much as say boo to him he thinks your going to help him, and if you dont he snaps at you.

Posted

Hipefully. Mind, reading this it seems like hes a glutton for punishment. Hes been battered here, and yet he still comes back and pours more petrol onto the fire

Posted (edited)

I've introduced Benny to a few people as Hard Gay, and he's never taken it the wrong way.

I presume he's a giver then.

Edited by Sphinx
Posted

This sort of thing actually makes me want to sit down and write a comedy about British Wrestling.   But then it would be too depressing to see that the truth is so close to the fiction.  

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

According to Facebook, Kris Travis is working this show. Something of a surprise given his history with Bowler.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Don't leave us hanging buddy, what happened?

 

As far as I can make out photographer, didnt turn up and got panned and named and shamed, then looks like some other disasters have befallen the event as, the raffle for Nemesis is  to go to the charity that the night was for.. 

 

Hmm. There was an updated card floating about on the net for Nemesis, even Valkab is off the card. I think Johnny Storm and Priscilla are the only two recognised names left.. 

 

LPW Cruiserweight Championship

JD Boom © vs. Danny Steel vs Alex Young

Singles Match

JG Nash vs Sebb Strife

Singles Match

The Mighty Oak vs The Belgian Bull

Tag Team Match

IWO vs The Silver Age

Singles Match

Johnny Storm vs The UK Kid

LPW Championship

Priscilla vs King Kendo

  • Paid Members
Posted

That post may as well have been 2 lines long it was that vague. Still non the wiser as to what happened at the event.

Posted

The owner of the venue cursed Bowler out for storming out of the event because hardly anyone turned up. Apparently after he went some more people did show but he'd already 'cancelled' the event by then.

It sucks that he left the venue staff to clear up his mess but I guess this is him being professional now.

He's rambled on Facebook about the venue owner lying and being out to get him but I know who I'd believe.

He has said that he will prove a point with his LPW show next week.

It remains to be seen what that point is.

×
×
  • Create New...