Keith Houchen Posted October 12, 2015 Posted October 12, 2015 Didn't we come up with a Bray Fentos gimmick? A northern pie munching cult leader.
Paid Members Nick James Posted October 12, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2015 Maybe he's venturing into deserts and having a Royal Crumble. Final two compete in a 'see how much custard you can fit into your underpants' competition.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted October 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2015 Maybe he's venturing into deserts and having a Royal Crumble. Final two compete in a 'see how much custard you can fit into your underpants' competition. Take my fucking money.
Great Bear Promotions Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 I like how 'Fuck off and get a life' or some variation of it is Bowler's 'Seacreast Out' commitment to character right there.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2015 (edited) and the pie and peas thing as much as I hated it its gave me a idea but won't say till the next LPW show next year. Oh go on, tell us. Is it a Pie And Peas On A Pole Match? Pie and Peas Mudbath Match. Money. Edited October 13, 2015 by bAzTNM#1
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2015 Pole and peas in a pie match.
handspants Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 Adam, I know people have been giving you a hard time in this thread, so I (someone else) made a nice little video for you:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHAyiV9cEjo
gbacon85 Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 Didn't we come up with a Bray Fentos gimmick? A northern pie munching cult leader. Follow....The....Mustards (Best I could come up with)
DraxSpago Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 Any chance of paying extra for a backstage pass? Watching you bellow 'YOU HAVE ALL MADE IT TO THE DANCE' while the boys tuck into their pies would be worth an extra fiver
Bobrydersrentboy Posted October 13, 2015 Posted October 13, 2015 Am I too late to enter the battle royal and does it come with cheese
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2015 Maybe he's venturing into deserts and having a Royal Crumble. Final two compete in a 'see how much custard you can fit into your underpants' competition. Cellotape A Sausage To The Fridge?
Bobrydersrentboy Posted October 14, 2015 Posted October 14, 2015 I've just had a PM saying there is no battle royal booked. Anyone else disappointed at this??? I was really looking forward to it. Guess I won't be buying tickets after all.
Paid Members Sir Steve Redgrave Posted October 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2015 (edited) I keep getting messages telling me to come to his show and that he will prove us all wrong. For example... 'this sat u and the rest of ukff will look daft after I prove u wrong' Edited October 14, 2015 by Sir Steve Redgrave
Paid Members FLips Posted October 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2015 Last one I got said "Y R U LYING FOR". Well I'll tell you what's not a lie, brother! This free show is going to set a new standard and when I win the meat raffle royale and get a shot at the belt in the main event, I am going to dedicate it to everyone in this thread who went above and beyond to promote it!
Paid Members Nick James Posted October 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2015 Maybe he's venturing into deserts and having a Royal Crumble. Final two compete in a 'see how much custard you can fit into your underpants' competition. Cellotape A Sausage To The Fridge? We haven't got a sausage.
Recommended Posts