King of Hamptons Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 (edited) Whenever i think of Adam Bowler.. I always think of this scene... https://youtu.be/5nCzoctvEcQ Edited October 24, 2015 by King of Hamptons
Sector_15 Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 April. Adam said his goodbye to Facebook yesterday afternoon after putting his side of some of what went down last Saturday ....and returned this afternoon. I think that's 3 times he's quit Facebook this week.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 He quits more often than Terry Funk.
LPW Posted October 25, 2015 Author Posted October 25, 2015 (edited) Well people need to know this because I am not willing to hide anymore the truth about people Today I had to come back on FB to PM someone to let them know I would not be coming to a meeting tomorrow and I saw a god video s I shared it. Someone the name of Chris Bigg, decided to comment on it and say that lasted 24 hours, meaning I said I would leave but had returned. I explained I had to email someone as I don't like messing people about. After a small debate in PM. He decided to bad mouth me on UKFF. I am not going to respond to people like him anymore and I don't know why I have to explain myself to someone like him. All I did was share a video while PM'ing someone. The things which he had said to me in the PM are not nice at all, while I tried to be nice to him and been truthful BEEN POSTED ON FACEBOOK I admitted I done wrong and paid the price. I am moving on with my life and Both posts I made, the one from the LPW and this above are true. I can also prove. I am going to block him on Facebook as I don't want anymore hassle or problems from anyone. Edited October 25, 2015 by LPW
Recommended Posts