LPW Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 You do NOT have permission to use any lpw pictures and that is a lpw pic.
TheLowdown1987 Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I would imagine it's public domain. Nothing you can do.
Keith Houchen Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) You do NOT have permission to use any lpw pictures and that is a lpw pic. I gave Tony Knox 500 quid to use it. You've already got a few likes on Grindr. Edited October 22, 2015 by Keith Houchen
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 22, 2015 Moderators Posted October 22, 2015 You do NOT have permission to use any lpw pictures and that is a lpw pic. By posting on this forum you agree to waive all rights to still image owned by you for posting on this board. It's in the rules. So permission is granted.
Keith Houchen Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 You do NOT have permission to use any lpw pictures and that is a lpw pic. By posting on this forum you agree to waive all rights to still image owned by you for posting on this board. It's in the rules. So permission is granted. I bet he messages Mark Zuckerberg whenever an LPW post gets a share.
marcrpearson101 Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 If you're going to use a photo can i suggest this one.... I just snorted tea all over my screen, the idiot looks absolutely terrified! Love how he steals a fans pics off here but kicks off about someone using his pictures. What an utter cretin!
LPW Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 I look scared as its suppose to be like that. Why dont the lot of u grow up, none of u have permission to use any lpw pic.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 22, 2015 Moderators Posted October 22, 2015 You don't have people's permission to PM them but you do it. The internet is the WILD WEST. WE DO WHAT WE WANT,
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 Luke Harper eyes.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) How old is Adam? Genuine question as he looks like Kevin Eldon. EDIT: I've just opened myself up to a PM barrage, haven't I? Edited October 22, 2015 by Daaaaaad!
marcrpearson101 Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I look scared as its suppose to be like that. Why dont the lot of u grow up, none of u have permission to use any lpw pic. I'll grow up when you stick to your word and stop posting on here. Deal?
stevieg1980 Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 If you're going to use a photo can i suggest this one.... Surely this should be used as the first UKFF caption competition?
AnotherCrapUsername Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 If you're going to use a photo can i suggest this one.... Surely this should be used as the first UKFF caption competition? Bowler's just worked out where those two fists are going......
Keith Houchen Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I was thinking UKFF challenge, the best photoshop wins a free ringside seat at LPWs next event. As opposed to the free standard seat we will all get.
Paid Members chokeout Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 I look scared as its suppose to be like that. Why dont the lot of u grow up, none of u have permission to use any lpw pic. I've not reproduced the image, it's actually a link directly to your Facebook photo ( feel free to check it) I will happily discuss copyright law with you although I have a sneaky suspicion you don't actually know what you're talking about ( also Tony Knox owns the image, not you)
Recommended Posts