LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

People don't change over night.  Its hard  for you to admit your mistakes and what your problems are. Since sat I have not been myself. Im not gonna go into that. You are right I need to show it and I will.

People can have a joke yes but when you bring that to a show, putting posters up and still stuff like that its not right.

Thank you again and I will take everything on bard and listen

• Moderators

The people putting those posters up paid £10 each, they can do what they want. Think like a promoter, they put up posters... BUT THEY PAID TEN POUNDS TO GET IN. You got your money off them. That's all you should care about. If you had a proper brain on you, you've had said months ago you'd have SOLD PIES, people from here would have gone to the show to enjoy the joke. Ten pound off them for entry, charge them 2 pound for a pie, you're making 12 pound off them. If you make the money does it matter that people are taking the piss out of the fact you're a thick idiot? Again. Be a proper promoter. 

The people putting those posters up paid £10 each, they can do what they want. Think like a promoter, they put up posters... BUT THEY PAID TEN POUNDS TO GET IN. You got your money off them. That's all you should care about. If you had a proper brain on you, you've had said months ago you'd have SOLD PIES, people from here would have gone to the show to enjoy the joke. Ten pound off them for entry, charge them 2 pound for a pie, you're making 12 pound off them. If you make the money does it matter that people are taking the piss out of the fact you're a thick idiot? Again. Be a proper promoter.

And that right there is the best advice you gonna get.

Here here. Not only that we would have seen you had a sense on humour.

• Moderators

You are right and I am asking can we give this a break now on here and move on. I am going to be speaking and sitting down with a few promoters and learn the stuff I  need to and also go to some shows.

No, if people want to rip the piss out of LPW and your behaviour on here they can. As a professional who's turned over a new leaf the new Adam Bowler would agree that a piss taking for his actions in the past is well deserved.

• Paid Members

You are right and I am asking can we give this a break now on here and move on. I am going to be speaking and sitting down with a few promoters and learn the stuff I  need to and also go to some shows.

No, if people want to rip the piss out of LPW and your behaviour on here they can. As a professional who's turned over a new leaf the new Adam Bowler would agree that a piss taking for his actions in the past is well deserved.

And get a pie order in.

I gave you so much advice last week it was scary. You ignored all of it then reported me to Facebook for bullying and got me locked out of my account for a week! Why would anyone give you any help?

I gave you so much advice last week it was scary. You ignored all of it then reported me to Facebook for bullying and got me locked out of my account for a week! Why would anyone give you any help?

Same here, minus the reporting and banning

I got banned for sharing the LPW facebook pages post with the pics off here on with the caption "Steals a fans pics then bans the same fan from his shows, Adam Bowler folks". This was after a week of helping Adam in any way I could, to the point where Adam begged me to go his show on Saturday so I could help run if for him, offering the £30 in petrol that it would take and to refund me my Futureshock ticket for that nights show!!! So he was prepared to give me at least £40 for me to help him despite only ever running one Wrestling show in my life, a show for charity which was so stressful I swore to never do it again. I politely turned down the offer. 

If he posted something negative online, eg trying to "expose" a wrestler who had annoyed him, I tried to explain why as a promoter he should turn the other cheer and rise above it, how he should ignore this website, how he should spend every moment of daylight putting flyers through doors and asking every shop within a 5 mile radius to have one of his posters up. 

Adam youve been posting on here for MONTHS about how you deserve a second chance, how its not your fault, you use the word bully so often that Im convinced that you dont know what it means and when someone says ANYTHING that you dont agree with you lash out at them.

You are a joke of a promoter, a joke of a booker and worst of all a joke of a businessman. Do yourself a favour and get out of wrestling. Before you do something that you seriously regret (I would have had you arrested for assault if you had hit me at a show, if nothing else but to teach you that you dont do shit like that) or cost your family another £1700!  

The only way you have a whiff of being taken seriously is to fund everything yourself. Run your next one from your own pocket and accept no handouts, then run the one after from your own pocket. See if you still want to do it then.

And fuck off.

I am not going to fuck off. Im going to run a good show next year and the advice which Marc gave me in PM's on facebook I am going to take.

I said it before and I say it again no one deserves this amount of rubbish thrown at them no one. The only way I post on here from now on is it I have something nice to say about a post made.

Sent 14 July 2015 - 13:21

IF I find out whoever you are I will beat the shit out of u and I don't care if I go to jail
  •  

There was a lot more, but he deleted them all. Realistically he should just be banned, and then when he does get his inevitable severe beating at a future LPW show and becomes the victim, the forum isn't dragged into the mud as 'the online trolls who picked on the disabled kid and led to his assault'