LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Don't know much about the history of the man or his company but one thing in his defence I had some of my lads on the show and everything apart from last minute booming was paid up front nobody came away without being paid I can think of many promoters over the years who would try to get out of paying with just a 30 fan attendance.is

He will be lucky to get 30 fans soon if he carries on talking to people the way he does. Most people on this forum have been on the receiving end of Bowler going full Bowler.

Edited by HatGuy

You know yes I openly admit I made mistakes, I've talked to people the wrong way and said some wrong things and I have also paid everyone at the right times. Everyone makes mistakes in their life. I have not listened in the past and I have started to listen. I feel that no one deserves this much heat, bullying and people going out of their way to cause hassle at shows. How would you all feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was happening to your family?

I am sorry if I have done things wrong and said things to people and I feel its time for a chance for me and LPW and I promise I will start to listen and learn from people who know what they are talking about.

Thank you for your time and I will start to be kinder to people if they are to me

You know yes I openly admit I made mistakes, I've talked to people the wrong way and said someone wrong things and I have also paid everyone at the right times. Everyone makes mistakes in their life. I have not listened in the past and I have started to listen. I feel that no one deserves this much heat, bullying and people going out of their way to cause hassle at shows. How would you all feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was happening to your family?

I am sorry if I have done things wrong and said things to people and I feel its time for a chance for me and LPW and I promise I will start to listen and learn from people who know what they are talking about.

Thank you for your time and I will start to be kinder to people if they are to me

Seeing is believing

Don't know much about the history of the man or his company but one thing in his defence I had some of my lads on the show and everything apart from last minute booming was paid up front nobody came away without being paid I can think of many promoters over the years who would try to get out of paying with just a 30 fan attendance.is

He will be lucky to get 30 fans soon if he carries on talking to people the way he does. Most people on this forum have been on the receiving end of Bowler going full Bowler.

That's not quite true though is it, you're thread shitting now.

Most people haven't been on the end of it - a handful of people have had stupid PM's, a couple (myself included) have had less stupid and non-threatening PM's.  

The majority of those 30 people probably weren't UKFF people anyway, and it sounds like the show actually ran smoothly and was entertaining, so Adam's behaviour on here isn't going to stop casual fans going.

I'm not defending his behaviour, but it feels like you're being a tit for the sake of it which isn't really necessary - he's quite capable of being a tit on his own.

That's not quite true though is it, you're thread shitting now.

Most people haven't been on the end of it - a handful of people have had stupid PM's, a couple (myself included) have had less stupid and non-threatening PM's.

The majority of those 30 people probably weren't UKFF people anyway, and it sounds like the show actually ran smoothly and was entertaining, so Adam's behaviour on here isn't going to stop casual fans going.

I'm not defending his behaviour, but it feels like you're being a tit for the sake of it which isn't really necessary - he's quite capable of being a tit on his own.

Fair point. Maybe a touch wrong with what I said. But the point of changing his attitude is still valid.

The majority of those 30 people probably weren't UKFF people anyway, and it sounds like the show actually ran smoothly and was entertaining, so Adam's behavior on here isn't going to stop casual fans going

From what I've seen only 1 of those 30 was a forum member.

Bowler just has a bad reputation with the forum, and some industry members from what I can tell. He needs to focus on improving this image and advertising/promoting more locally to draw in the casual fans.

You know yes I openly admit I made mistakes, I've talked to people the wrong way and said some wrong things and I have also paid everyone at the right times. Everyone makes mistakes in their life. I have not listened in the past and I have started to listen. I feel that no one deserves this much heat, bullying and people going out of their way to cause hassle at shows. How would you all feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was happening to your family?

I am sorry if I have done things wrong and said things to people and I feel its time for a chance for me and LPW and I promise I will start to listen and learn from people who know what they are talking about.

Adam based on what I've read and seen on here about you, people in the business and on social media would take you a hell of a lot more seriously if you would accept critiques and not try and pick fights with everyone because you don't like what they say. Be a professional, run the shows like a promoter should and there would be less of the sarcastic comments and negativity from members on here

• Paid Members

With some of the positive comments over the last few pages for this show, all he needs to do now is actually practice what he has preached for 60+ pages and be professional. I very much doubt it will happen, but if he can stop being a tool to paying and potential customers, theres a little bit of hope for him yet.

Oh fuck off. You literally bring it all on yourself, then go on about how you've learned and ask for a second chance. You only ever get one second chance, one. You are after a sixth or seventh chance, so fuck off.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd have learned my lesson five shows ago that this isn't good for me, my mental health, or my parents bank balance. Here is a tip for you. Stop letting your parents enable you and finance everything yourself, then see how many shows you put on. Reports all indicate that the show kept time and was decent. Do that from your own pocket and then you can consider it a success if you make a profit.

HatGuy, you are the drizzling shits in this thread.

• Moderators

I'm fucking sick of these "poor me", teary eyed, "i'm not the bad guy", "you've driven me to this", "i've changed" bullshit posts you make every now and again before going back to acting like a spoiled child in need of a dead arm. You threaten people, you kick off at people, you PM people angrily on here, fucking annoy us mods with reporting everything and fucking DEMANDING we do things when we wouldn't do anything for you for the aforementioned reasons, ban someone who actually gave you a good review then STEAL HIS PHOTOS, you consistently say you've changed then 4 minutes later prove you're still a petulant child, but YOU'RE trying to take the high ground saying that YOU'RE the one being mistreated and we should all feel guilty as we'd hate it if our relatives were treated the same? Well, no. As my relatives aren't as fucking stupid as you, or as backward, nor do they have the mental age of a 6 year old when it comes to public interactions, so it'd never happen. And the fact you have to keep posting "i've changed now" about 10 times just makes it more obvious that YOU'VE NEVER CHANGED, NEVER WILL, AND ARE STILL THE SAME EMOTIONALLY BACKWARDS CRETIN.

Oh, and some advice from a man of wisdom. You need to stop kicking off. You're about 5'7", 10st, bony of arm, and have a face like a shrew. You're really fucking lucky no-one's ever knocked fuck out of you when you've been playing the man kicking off on people. In fact I imagine the only reason no-one has is that you're so laughable when you do and they're afraid they'd kill you. So yeah, stop playing the big man until you are one, as one of these days someone's going to take you to big school - and working in the wrestling industry means that sooner or later if you continue to behave the way you are you will indeed get that well earned and deserved dry slap. And it'll be hilarious. In fact it's probably just what you need to sort your attitude out.

And don't even bother trying to fucking report this post for bullying and TREATS as you'd only be reporting me to myself so there's no point, and moreover at no point have you been bullied or threatened. Instead advised of how to act and the inevitable consequences if you don't. So don't bother. Actually, rather than being reported by Bowler, I instead request that board members actually post the PMs they've recieved off Bowler into this here thread so Bowler can actually see by sheer force of numbers that it's him being the one who's actually doing the threatening and bullying, and he can stop fucking feeling sorry for himself.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Actually, rather than being reported by Bowler, I instead request that board members actually post the PMs they've recieved off Bowler into this here thread so Bowler can actually see by sheer force of numbers that it's him being the one who's actually doing the threatening and bullying, and he can stop fucking feeling sorry for himself.

Is there a statute of limitations on this? I'm pretty sure i've got some classics from 3 or so years ago.