LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

What happened with the trainee Bowler punched?

Just seen a post on facebook from the ladsaying that he grabbed a mic and cut a shoot against Bowler and how much of a cunt he done is, and how badly he speaks to his talent. Apparently Bowler and his Dad squared up to him, then Bowler "attacked" him.

Fuck sake UKFF should have been there. Would love to have seen this shoot.

• Paid Members

So his parents know what Bowler’s like, and not only give him money to continue to act out his deluded Vince McMahon fantasties, but stand by him and support him in person as well as financially? Wow. There’s something wrong there.

• Paid Members

It's Danny O'Doherty:

Well for the first time in my life, I've just had a wrestling promoter (and his 70 year old dad) punch me 6 times in the head...

Before we get in to things, I'll give the job away – the man in question is Adam Bowler.

Now I've never been someone to spout my bullshit on Facebook, but after 6 months of putting up with this dog-shit piece of a man and actually getting assaulted on the night – I think its worth talking about this dickhead in full.

Straight off, your first question is probably gunna be “well why did you work for the nobhead in the first place” and the answer is this simple: - when you're as skint as I am, and the man (term used loosely) they call Adam Bowler is willing to pay you more money to cut a promo than you were used to for 75% of your wrestling career growing up (in matches that meant the world) then I'm obviously gunna do the job. I've finally got to a stage in my career where I respect what I'm worth, I know who I wanna work for, and I will charge accordingly to whoever wants me to work for them. And if Adam Bowler wants to book me, he's gunna pay through the nose and he'll be lucky if I'm gunna take a bump for less than 80 bar.

Secondly – anyone who has ever dealt with this fella first hand will know the fucking shit you have to go through just to get a logical sentence out of him “unprofessional cunt”, blah blah blah. But I have bit my tongue cos I thought fuck it, its worth the money on the night. The doors opened at 7pm tonight, and at 6:30, sat on my couch at home – I honestly thought to myself – is it really even worth leaving the house for that amount of money? I've put up with more insults than you can imagine – to my family, my girlfriend, my mam – you name it he's said it. In fact, if I showed up tonight I'd be leaving in a wheelchair apparently.

But anyway, I told him there was no way I'd be wrestling for him, but I'll do a managing job for a better wage- and that's what I did, I showed up – like “a professional” (bola's catchphrase) does – and came to manage the lads I was working with. (Wasn't told who I was managing until 10 mins before the match mind)

Anyway, come match time I grab the mic and I hammer Adam and his promotion – after going round backstage and realising he'd spoke to 90% of the locker room the same way he'd spoke to me. There was probably 10 paying punters in the crowd if you were lucky, but I got heat from a few lads when I got backstage. And this is where it gets controversial. Now I respect these lads, and they make a full time living from the business, and believe it or not – I make my full time living from the business (in many forms) as well. But as far as I'm concerned – how Adam Bowler treat me and talked about me and my family– what I said on the mic (which was mild to say the least) warranted what he had put me through. Now looking back retrospectively, that is going into business for myself and I sincerely apologise to the lads in the back who were doing their job. I was told I insulted the UK Kid and the Belgian Bull - which I can do nothing but apologise for, and lads if I was in your shoes I'd feel the same. But you don't know how disgusting this guy is.

The bottom line is this – how long are we willing, as wrestlers, to let Adam Bowler run wrestling shows and diminish ourselves as performers? I was the only one who had the guts to tell him how much of a little cunt he is tonight and I'm the one him and his dad set about (apparently I was responsible for ordering 16 pizzas to his house. Good rib, but it wasn't me). I stood with my hands behind my back and let the two of them unleash on me if they wish (his dad squared up to me, but it was Adam who threw the bats... I dare say it'll of been more brutal getting bats off a 4 year old girl, mind).

Now surely there's no place for little shits like Adam Bowler to exist? And shame on us because we're the only ones adding fuel to the fire by letting him carry on – but can this not be the last Adam Bowler show? Wrestling must be the only business in this world where you can let your 'employer' speak to you like you're the next box of meat getting rolled into the McDonalds drive thru. How long must he go on talking to wrestlers like they are bin-men just because he has 80 bar in his back pocket once every 6 month? For one I know I will never step in the same building as him again.

All I say is, be warned. It's a good job I didn't do what he does every single day and threatened to call the police. Cos if I did ring them, that is ACTUAL assault mate. You punched me 6 times. There's a difference between getting the police involved because a lad said you shouldn't be a promoter compared to you actually punching a guy 6 times for doing his job. (And by job, I'd probably rather be stood pulling pints in the club than being on your show). If I took you outside I could've smashed you unconscious – but as a logical human being – I didn't do that.

The worst part about this is that he will never learn, and I'll still be the 'unprofessional' one. Boycott Adam Bowler if you've got any self worth in wrestling. That's it.

It's Danny O'Doherty:

Well for the first time in my life, I've just had a wrestling promoter (and his 70 year old dad) punch me 6 times in the head...

Before we get in to things, I'll give the job away – the man in question is Adam Bowler.

Now I've never been someone to spout my bullshit on Facebook, but after 6 months of putting up with this dog-shit piece of a man and actually getting assaulted on the night – I think its worth talking about this dickhead in full.

Straight off, your first question is probably gunna be “well why did you work for the nobhead in the first place” and the answer is this simple: - when you're as skint as I am, and the man (term used loosely) they call Adam Bowler is willing to pay you more money to cut a promo than you were used to for 75% of your wrestling career growing up (in matches that meant the world) then I'm obviously gunna do the job. I've finally got to a stage in my career where I respect what I'm worth, I know who I wanna work for, and I will charge accordingly to whoever wants me to work for them. And if Adam Bowler wants to book me, he's gunna pay through the nose and he'll be lucky if I'm gunna take a bump for less than 80 bar.

Secondly – anyone who has ever dealt with this fella first hand will know the fucking shit you have to go through just to get a logical sentence out of him “unprofessional cunt”, blah blah blah. But I have bit my tongue cos I thought fuck it, its worth the money on the night. The doors opened at 7pm tonight, and at 6:30, sat on my couch at home – I honestly thought to myself – is it really even worth leaving the house for that amount of money? I've put up with more insults than you can imagine – to my family, my girlfriend, my mam – you name it he's said it. In fact, if I showed up tonight I'd be leaving in a wheelchair apparently.

But anyway, I told him there was no way I'd be wrestling for him, but I'll do a managing job for a better wage- and that's what I did, I showed up – like “a professional” (bola's catchphrase) does – and came to manage the lads I was working with. (Wasn't told who I was managing until 10 mins before the match mind)

Anyway, come match time I grab the mic and I hammer Adam and his promotion – after going round backstage and realising he'd spoke to 90% of the locker room the same way he'd spoke to me. There was probably 10 paying punters in the crowd if you were lucky, but I got heat from a few lads when I got backstage. And this is where it gets controversial. Now I respect these lads, and they make a full time living from the business, and believe it or not – I make my full time living from the business (in many forms) as well. But as far as I'm concerned – how Adam Bowler treat me and talked about me and my family– what I said on the mic (which was mild to say the least) warranted what he had put me through. Now looking back retrospectively, that is going into business for myself and I sincerely apologise to the lads in the back who were doing their job. I was told I insulted the UK Kid and the Belgian Bull - which I can do nothing but apologise for, and lads if I was in your shoes I'd feel the same. But you don't know how disgusting this guy is.

The bottom line is this – how long are we willing, as wrestlers, to let Adam Bowler run wrestling shows and diminish ourselves as performers? I was the only one who had the guts to tell him how much of a little cunt he is tonight and I'm the one him and his dad set about (apparently I was responsible for ordering 16 pizzas to his house. Good rib, but it wasn't me). I stood with my hands behind my back and let the two of them unleash on me if they wish (his dad squared up to me, but it was Adam who threw the bats... I dare say it'll of been more brutal getting bats off a 4 year old girl, mind).

Now surely there's no place for little shits like Adam Bowler to exist? And shame on us because we're the only ones adding fuel to the fire by letting him carry on – but can this not be the last Adam Bowler show? Wrestling must be the only business in this world where you can let your 'employer' speak to you like you're the next box of meat getting rolled into the McDonalds drive thru. How long must he go on talking to wrestlers like they are bin-men just because he has 80 bar in his back pocket once every 6 month? For one I know I will never step in the same building as him again.

All I say is, be warned. It's a good job I didn't do what he does every single day and threatened to call the police. Cos if I did ring them, that is ACTUAL assault mate. You punched me 6 times. There's a difference between getting the police involved because a lad said you shouldn't be a promoter compared to you actually punching a guy 6 times for doing his job. (And by job, I'd probably rather be stood pulling pints in the club than being on your show). If I took you outside I could've smashed you unconscious – but as a logical human being – I didn't do that.

The worst part about this is that he will never learn, and I'll still be the 'unprofessional' one. Boycott Adam Bowler if you've got any self worth in wrestling. That's it.

This is the post I got my info from too.