Paid Members air_raid Posted October 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2015 Gotta catch 'em all? Start with gonorrhea, I imagine, then work your way up.
Doctor Whos Next Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 I've known you all my life At least that's how it seems Never known another way Living out on a dreamNow I know you're making me leave and I'll never understand Before I have to walk away, I have one last demand Refrain Sell me a pie and say that you won't go Look in my eyes and tell me even though I realize you had to walk away No raffle yesterday You always promised a rumble Flying high above Always looking out for twenty the number that I love But now my dreams are fadin like age-old mushy peas That hurt too much to look at now, remind us of Chinese Refrain Maybe we could keep it together Maybe it could last forever Maybe if you just sell me a pie Maybe then, we'll never say goodbye
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 19, 2015 Moderators Posted October 19, 2015 http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/wrestling-show-a-success-for-all-the-family-1-6930020 Bowler hilariously reported this post as "BULLING AND COPYRIGHT". For posting a picture that is actually him.. From a real (kinda) news article. Of all the stupid shit he reports this one really made me laugh.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted October 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2015 (edited) £100 says despite Diggers getting a life time ban, those pictures have already been screen grabbed for use in future promo material. We have a winner. 'Some pictures from fans' (that I have banned from attending any future shows). Edited October 19, 2015 by Gus Mears
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2015 Unless Bowler asked Nostalgia Nonce to use those images, then that’s actual copyright infringement.
HatGuy Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 Unless Bowler asked Nostalgia Nonce to use those images, then that’s actual copyright infringement. This. Play him at his own game
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2015 (edited) I only just clocked, despite reading this thread from time to time, that the "P" in LPW stands for Professional. That is a hoot and a holler. EDIT - Bowler's photo makes him look like that annoying kid you were dying to beat the shit out of in secondary school but couldn't because he knew tough, bigger boys in Year 11. His big brother's mates, you know the sort. Edited October 19, 2015 by air_raid
HatGuy Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 (edited) Leedz Professhunul wrastlin Edited October 19, 2015 by HatGuy
Paid Members John Matrix Posted October 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2015 £100 says despite Diggers getting a life time ban, those pictures have already been screen grabbed for use in future promo material. We have a winner. 'Some pictures from fans' (that I have banned from attending any future shows). Jesus wept. What an absolute cretin! Unless of course he'd like to commission my design services in which case, top man, misunderstood etc obviously.
diamond_dust Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 I only just clocked, despite reading this thread from time to time, that the "P" in LPW stands for Professional. You're thinking of the Old LPW. The new re-branded LPW stands for "Let's Punch Wrestlers" and is due to be a huge success drawing a bigger crowd than the competition, the local chippy.
Keith Houchen Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 I've noticed a Cornish promotion in this section of the board. That inter brand invasion writes itself.
HatGuy Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 Pasties vs Pies The Bakery Brawl (Thank me later Bowler)
chrisisfear Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 £100 says despite Diggers getting a life time ban, those pictures have already been screen grabbed for use in future promo material. We have a winner. 'Some pictures from fans' (that I have banned from attending any future shows). Jesus wept. What an absolute cretin! Unless of course he'd like to commission my design services in which case, top man, misunderstood etc obviously. Should file a copyright infringement form on Facebook just to spite him.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted October 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2015 The Pastie Boys, jointly managed by Greg Lambert and Greg Valentine
Paid Members Jaffa Posted October 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2015 It's been days and the best pie based wrestling name I can think of is The Dynamite Steak and Kidney.
Recommended Posts