LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

^^^^^

AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY IT TO ANY OF U BULLYING FACES AS WELL

That would go down well on the next show. Gauntlet match.

As per Butch's Request, I got the first post in response to my Turkey and Tinsel Quip last week, and the post alternates between the two of us.  

get a life u bully, grow up

Mate, no offense was intended towards you.   It was a joke.   My life is doing fantastically well, thank you.  

You’ve got three options open to you

1.Get out of the wrestling game.  

2.Come up with a realistic, stable business plan that brings in the wrestlers that people on the UKFF want to see, and present it in a coherent, logical manner that you personally can afford..  

3.Stop looking for approval on the UKFF and stick with your local market.  

HOW ABOUT SCREW U. U AND THE REST OF UKFF NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP BULLYING AND UPSETTING OTHER PEOPLE

U GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH ME OR WAT I  JUST SAID U NO WHERE I AM ON THE 17TH

I find this tone offensive, and I will be reporting it to the moderators.

well u should not be bullying people should u.

I reported it and left it there.  

Edited by Doctor Whos Next

I don't understand why people are still replying to him anyway!? We established ages ago that he has no intention of establishing business plans, leaving UKFF, ect and people carrying on replying saying that just looks like you're deliberately poking the bear with a stick to get a reaction.

I don't understand why people are still replying to him anyway!? We established ages ago that he has no intention of establishing business plans, leaving UKFF, ect and people carrying on replying saying that just looks like you're deliberately poking the bear with a stick to get a reaction.

It's a lesson learned.

& Sorry I included my responses. I just thought that his wibbling needed some context. Again, lesson learned.

• Paid Members

Do you have a reading problem

You, your wife or whoever will not sell anything at my show. You bring anything and try sell it I will have you thrown out

Like I'm showing up if I can't sell my merch.

I got all my stuff from Bowler on Facebook. Been lucky not to be PM on here. But was the usual stuff of "your a bully this" and "your a bully that", just because I refused to do something that was really down to him to ( To talk to a member of his roster to do a promo vid because they wouldn't listen to him)

• Paid Members
r u and the rest of ukff thick. there are no free tickets. if u try u be asked to leave END OFF

oh get yourself a life as well

Its not unprofessional of me because I said from day 1 NO FREE TICKETS 

IF I WAS U I OWULD GROW UP LAD and if u got any problems with me or what I just said u nowhere I be

u really think u gonna get though the door for free NOT A CHANCE IN HELL

Tickets r not free and I am sure u wont be coming just like the rest of the bullies on UKFFF. ALL OF U ON HERE CAN FUCK OFF 

IM DONE WITH THIS WEBSITE 

Its clear that UKFF members don't no shit about LPW or its professional show so please fuck off and stop pushing and bullying people

I just don't understand why all of you are acting like twats to be fair, when all I done is act professional till nowish

you need to grow up, they need to grow up

piss off

no its £10 u dick

Free then for dogs now go away

fuck off u bullying bastard

I got fucking tons of them. He deleted a load too, including the one where he called my wife a dog and said she could use that free dogs offer he had for her to get free entry. I don't have a wife but it's a sick burn all the same.

Did anyone take their dogs?

Edited by FelatioLips

Its not that easy where you say you forgive me, I done a lot of wrong stuff and not listened. I am starting to listen, learn how t put a show together and learning to talk to talent and people better. Telling someone to fuck off is not the way t go about it.

People have to admit on here they said and done some stuff which is not right either.

All I can is I am sorry and watch me change. Its not gonna be easy but you will see a difference in the upcoming months to the next show.

Goodbye and thank you for the good and bad comments

• Moderators

Its not that easy where you say you forgive me, I done a lot of wrong stuff and not listened. I am starting to listen, learn how t put a show together and learning to talk to talent and people better. Telling someone to fuck off is not the way t go about it.

People have to admit on here they said and done some stuff which is not right either.

All I can is I am sorry and watch me change. Its not gonna be easy but you will see a difference in the upcoming months to the next show.

Goodbye and thank you for the good and bad comments

See, you just can't help yourself. You had the opportunity to be the bigger man and the professional you aspire to be, but instead can't help but say that it's other people's fault thus proving you've not learned anything. Nobody said anything which "wasn't right". People had a joke about the show, which is what we do on here, we joke about things, you kicked off like a child, so people kept on joking about it. There's nothing wrong with that. You're the one who sent people nasty PMs, everyone else was being light hearted. Stop saying you've changed, as you've changed more times than Lady Gaga in this thread, and instead actually show it. Saying it means fuck all, showing it would go a long way towards people respecting you and accepting you as a promoter.