The Dart Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 (edited) "All I done was act professional until nowish" That's my favourite one. I'm still not convinced this guy's for real. Edited October 21, 2015 by The Dart
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Adam, do you really think it’s worth posting on the UKFF when an 80-page topic only managed to pull in one person? I’d be concentrating my promotional efforts on alternative avenues—like postering and flyer, getting in the local media—if I were you.
LPW Posted October 21, 2015 Author Posted October 21, 2015 As much as I don't like what you post and PM me at times BUT you are right. UKFF brought 1 fan, me with posters brought about 10 people and the rest I feel a wrestler brought. So I would say to him hes worker of the year. This time round I will focus more on the local side than the internet side
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 21, 2015 Moderators Posted October 21, 2015 This was you focusing on trying to get internet people to attend?? Holy shit.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Rise above hate Bowler, were taking the piss, were punters but all you have to do is ignore us. Fund your own show, promote, don't be a dick, use your loaf and form a realistic business plan and get on with it. It's just a forum. Were not the National News.
Keith Houchen Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Are you going to fund it all from your giro though, or are you going to rely on your folks?.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Sent Today, 07:56 LISTEN there is NO rumble u dick grow up This is the only aggressive PM I received. The PMs I have from 3 years ago are absurd ramblings about being stalked, Danny Rodd slandering him, benefit fraud and how he can 'turn face'. In fairness, my replies about Pork Pies (yeah, i'm 3 years ahead of you all)and Bungalows were no better.
Paid Members FLips Posted October 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2015 Did you turn a profit Bowler?
reychampion Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 I'm gonna guess his parents didn't make a penny along with a massive loss, I'd guess a loss of about 1400 if the figures I've heard are correct
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 22, 2015 Moderators Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) I said it before and I say it again no one deserves this amount of rubbish thrown at them no one. Sent 14 July 2015 - 13:21 IF I find out whoever you are I will beat the shit out of u and I don't care if I go to jail Nothing anyone said to you is as bad as this. You're the one who threatens people, although looking at you a threat from you is to be laughed at hysterically. So people poke fun jokingly at your PROFESSIONAL SHOW, while you threaten people with violence, but the UKFF is the party in the wrong? Are you honestly that thick? You're the bad person here and you're such a 2 times table learning head the ball you can't actually see that. Edited October 22, 2015 by PowerButchi
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 22, 2015 Moderators Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) I'm gonna guess his parents didn't make a penny along with a massive loss, I'd guess a loss of about 1400 if the figures I've heard are correct How on earth do you spend at least 1400 on a bog standard WMC show? Don't understand why anyone would have more than 5 matches and 8 workers on one. 4 singles and 4 wrestlers doing double duty for a main event tag. It's not like WMC hire is expensive either. Edited October 22, 2015 by PowerButchi
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 22, 2015 Moderators Posted October 22, 2015 What does WMC stand for? It's been used several times here..
HatGuy Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 What does WMC stand for? It's been used several times here..Working mens club
Paid Members Maverick Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) Beaten to it Edited October 22, 2015 by Maverick
reychampion Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) I'm gonna guess his parents didn't make a penny along with a massive loss, I'd guess a loss of about 1400 if the figures I've heard are correct How on earth do you spend at least 1400 on a bog standard WMC show? Don't understand why anyone would have more than 5 matches and 8 workers on one. 4 singles and 4 wrestlers doing double duty for a main event tag. It's not like WMC hire is expensive either. By paying stupid money for wrestlers. Danny O'Docherty (or something similar) came out with a figure of £80 to be a manager so that may be something... Edited October 22, 2015 by reychampion
Recommended Posts