LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

How old is Adam? Genuine question as he looks like Kevin Eldon.

EDIT: I've just opened myself up to a PM barrage, haven't I?

Poor fucker must be early twenties but the hairline says early fifties. You could show a film on that forehead.

• Paid Members

The thread that continues to give. Great banter all round. This will never go into OT Gold because it will continue forever. Beautiful. Something the shiny bonce isn't.

• Paid Members

Someone said it right on here Most people would try and get out of paying talent with 30 fans. Hell Most people would get out of paying talent on a cancelled show BUT I done it 2 times.

You’re bragging about spunking your parents’ cash twice on shows that drew poor crowds? You think losing large quantities of money is some sort of badge of honour? What an absolute idiot you are.

Genuine question to those that have met/know him: is Adam… “special”?

Edited by Your Fight Site

What an absolute idiot you are.

Genuine question to those that have met/know him: is Adam… “special”?

If you do have "genuine" concerns that he is "special", doesn't that make you very unpleasant considering you're calling him an absolute idiot. Is that how you feel "special" people should be treated. What an abhorrent attitude you have.

Did I piss in your corn flakes when I was last in Scotland or something?

You've just ignored what I've posted. I just told you, you've displayed a very loathsome attitude. Do you disagree? Do you feel fine deriding someone you think is "special"? If so you're not worth wasting time on.

• Paid Members

Did I piss in your corn flakes when I was last in Scotland or something?

You've just ignored what I've posted. I just told you, you've displayed a very loathsome attitude. Do you disagree? Do you feel fine deriding someone you think is "special"? If so you're not worth wasting time on.

I didn’t ignore what you posted. I’m just also aware this isn’t the first time you’ve had a shot at me, and happy to point out, “Ha-ha, Martin Bean, what a twat!”

I don’t know Adam’s mental capacity. That’s why I asked. If his brain is working at a limited capacity then yes, I’d be ashamed of some of things I (and others) have said about him. But I’d also be angry. Angry that his parents—and others—are happy to enable such behaviour.

Happy?