Keith Houchen Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 How old is Adam? Genuine question as he looks like Kevin Eldon. EDIT: I've just opened myself up to a PM barrage, haven't I? Poor fucker must be early twenties but the hairline says early fifties. You could show a film on that forehead.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted October 22, 2015 Moderators Posted October 22, 2015 Great, now Bowler's trying to steal other people's intellectual property and claim it as his own.
AnotherCrapUsername Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 Please leave me alone Surely that the pot calling the kettle black. How's your old man I had a nice chat with him on Saturday
Paid Members FLips Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) let's all be profeshunel Edited October 22, 2015 by FelatioLips
Paid Members Lenin Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 The thread that continues to give. Great banter all round. This will never go into OT Gold because it will continue forever. Beautiful. Something the shiny bonce isn't.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 22, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) Someone said it right on here Most people would try and get out of paying talent with 30 fans. Hell Most people would get out of paying talent on a cancelled show BUT I done it 2 times. You’re bragging about spunking your parents’ cash twice on shows that drew poor crowds? You think losing large quantities of money is some sort of badge of honour? What an absolute idiot you are. Genuine question to those that have met/know him: is Adam… “special”? Edited October 22, 2015 by Your Fight Site
LEGIT Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 What an absolute idiot you are. Genuine question to those that have met/know him: is Adam… “special”? If you do have "genuine" concerns that he is "special", doesn't that make you very unpleasant considering you're calling him an absolute idiot. Is that how you feel "special" people should be treated. What an abhorrent attitude you have.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2015 Did I piss in your corn flakes when I was last in Scotland or something?
LEGIT Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 Did I piss in your corn flakes when I was last in Scotland or something? You've just ignored what I've posted. I just told you, you've displayed a very loathsome attitude. Do you disagree? Do you feel fine deriding someone you think is "special"? If so you're not worth wasting time on.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2015 Did I piss in your corn flakes when I was last in Scotland or something? You've just ignored what I've posted. I just told you, you've displayed a very loathsome attitude. Do you disagree? Do you feel fine deriding someone you think is "special"? If so you're not worth wasting time on. I didn’t ignore what you posted. I’m just also aware this isn’t the first time you’ve had a shot at me, and happy to point out, “Ha-ha, Martin Bean, what a twat!” I don’t know Adam’s mental capacity. That’s why I asked. If his brain is working at a limited capacity then yes, I’d be ashamed of some of things I (and others) have said about him. But I’d also be angry. Angry that his parents—and others—are happy to enable such behaviour. Happy?
Recommended Posts