Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

Why do u want to bully me and post shit on here to cause more hassle DON'T U HAVE A LIFE

 

u posted about the photo guy not turning up.

 

HOW DO U NO ABOUT THAT

  •  

 

The first  I have no idea about, the 2nd is from the fact that his clearly open fb profile and that of others had all this information. However, I am clearly a super spy.

 

Should there be some kind of ribbon or event for those who have been abused by Bowler?  A Pie brooch perhaps?

Posted

I suppose in response to my message on the previous page:

 

 

 

U r right. I just don't like lies bout my family u no. I will Stay off posting
  • Paid Members
Posted

Adam told me that the show lost £1700. I cannot fathom how he lost that much money. Even better though, when I asked him where it had all gone, his reply was "I don't know"! As Ive said before. Joke of a businessman!

He's going to need a better answer than that for HMRC.

Posted

People change and grow and learn and....

 

What lessons have you learnt?

 

I think after being on here for the last few days I have not learned my lesion in getting mad with people who have a mental act of a 2 year old.

 I have learned my lesson. I should not of said things I did 

 

....nevermind.

Posted

I really hope your parents go bust. Although I work in the financial sector and can give you sound financial advice for the discounted price of £1400. I'll even throw in a pound bakery lunch.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Working out now what kind of show you could get for £1400. That'd cover nightclub hire instead of a WMC at around £300, a couple of top top top UK names at 200 each so 400, so 700 all told. £150 lets say for ring hire. 850. You could pay another 8 wrestlers a decent £50 each so get workers of a above average standard of work and name, £1250, £30 for MC, £30 for ref, £1310. Put eh rest into advertising - £1400.

 

It was hard to spend £1400 doing that hypothetical NIGHTCLUB show using name British talent, how do you manage that in a Working Man's Club in Leeds with only a couple of names which are known? Evidently he spent the money on prostitutes and penny sweets.

Edited by PowerButchi
Posted

Keith Houchen  Im trying to be nice and answer truthful stuff BUT your damn out of line mate. Saying I really hope your parents go bust.

 

What do any of you know about me or my family?   Someone said it right on here Most people would try and get out of paying talent with 30 fans. Hell Most people would get out of paying talent on a cancelled show BUT I done it 2 times.

 

This is a clean slate for me and when I am ready to start promoting for the next show you will see a difference.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

From now on, every time Bowler reports a post to the moderating team I'm going to post a picture of Adam Bowler standing next to those four wrestlers in this topic and I'm going to spam his PM box with gay pornography as he's harrassing us with his constant reports. In fact, I'd go as far to say he is bullying us.

 

So yeah, stop reporting things as we're not going to do anything about them as the posts you report don't actually have any rules broken in them. The report function is there for posts that break the rules, it's not there to be used just because you don't like a post.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Moderators
Posted

If he reports another post I'm making it his signature. And no Bowler, the above post wasn't bullying or copyright, don't bother reporting.

Posted

 

This is a clean slate for me

No it fucking isn't, you don't get to decide when you get a clean slate. And I do hope your parents go bust, as it'll put an end to your stupidity. You say you paid everyone, you didn't, your parents did. If you really want a clean slate then fund everything yourself and see how long you last.

 

And that "Someone" who mentioned you paying everyone is one of the most respected promoters this country has seen. You don't grasp that pricks like you can royally fuck up the good work done by the likes of him, do you.

×
×
  • Create New...