Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Demolition - 'mash and Crust?

Posted

I have removed the pictures from the LPW page and I won't ban anyone from the next show. Please leave me alone and lock this thread as its doing more upset and harm than good.

Posted

I have removed the pictures from the LPW page and I won't ban anyone from the next show. Please leave me alone and lock this thread as its doing more upset and harm than good.

Instead of asking for the thread to be locked which it won't. Why don't you use a bit of business acumen and promote selling the DVD from Nemesis uncut with all the incidents included? You might make a couple of quid from people who may want to see it?

Posted

 

I have removed the pictures from the LPW page and I won't ban anyone from the next show. Please leave me alone and lock this thread as its doing more upset and harm than good.

Instead of asking for the thread to be locked which it won't. Why don't you use a bit of business acumen and promote selling the DVD from Nemesis uncut with all the incidents included? You might make a couple of quid from people who may want to see it?

May be tempted by this. Cant really knock the product without seeing it. Shame cant be said about the guy in charge of said promotion...

  • Paid Members
Posted

Peas Gas

 

And his tag partner..... Podney..... ?

 

I'll hang my head in shame.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Why not just ask Mr Digby for permission to use the photos?

  • Paid Members
Posted

My last match was for a promotion called Sliced Bread. Their champion got a Golden Toaster instead of a belt. Bowler should run with the pie 'n' peas thing.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 I won't ban anyone from the next show.

 

Surf's back in the game, I was worried he would have to spend the first half under a knock off Rey mask.

 

 

To be honest it sounds like the fans made this a fun show, I'm genuinely a bit gutted I was both on holiday and too sensible to go.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I have removed the pictures from the LPW page and I won't ban anyone from the next show.

The fact that you would ban a paying customer who said nice things about your show is bizarre enough. The fact that you would then steal my intellectual property and republish them without permission or license is a real kick in the teeth. The last time someone did that I gave them the option of paying me in retrospect or trying to convince a court that the screengrabs didn't show what they clearly showed.

 

Now, it's clear from your posts that you don't understand how copyright works, so I don't believe you did this flagrantly and I'll let it slide.

 

That's the serious bit done with.

 

it sounds like the fans made this a fun show

The fans did make it a fun show, but it wasn't purely down to them. The wrestlers were also playing up to the jokes that had been in this thread . There was a bunch of lads at the back of the front area that had never heard of the UKFF and they were loving the pie-related shenanigans, as evidenced by them posing for photo's with the aforementions "riot" sign.

 

Even ignoring the content of the matches, the show genuinely was well run. It started on time, finished on time, had a decent set up and no mechanical/electrical issues. If Adam's responsible for all that, then all credit to him for doing it in spite of all the doubt.

Posted

 

I have removed the pictures from the LPW page and I won't ban anyone from the next show.

The fact that you would ban a paying customer who said nice things about your show is bizarre enough. The fact that you would then steal my intellectual property and republish them without permission or license is a real kick in the teeth. The last time someone did that I gave them the option of paying me in retrospect or trying to convince a court that the screengrabs didn't show what they clearly showed.

 

Now, it's clear from your posts that you don't understand how copyright works, so I don't believe you did this flagrantly and I'll let it slide.

 

That's the serious bit done with.

 

it sounds like the fans made this a fun show

The fans did make it a fun show, but it wasn't purely down to them. The wrestlers were also playing up to the jokes that had been in this thread . There was a bunch of lads at the back of the front area that had never heard of the UKFF and they were loving the pie-related shenanigans, as evidenced by them posing for photo's with the aforementions "riot" sign.

 

Even ignoring the content of the matches, the show genuinely was well run. It started on time, finished on time, had a decent set up and no mechanical/electrical issues. If Adam's responsible for all that, then all credit to him for doing it in spite of all the doubt.

PWO LIVES!!!!!!!!

 

(Mind I do prefer Pie-dra)

Posted

Don't know much about the history of the man or his company but one thing in his defence I had some of my lads on the show and everything apart from last minute booming was paid up front nobody came away without being paid I can think of many promoters over the years who would try to get out of paying with just a 30 fan attendance.is

×
×
  • Create New...