LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

• Paid Members

Main event time, and out comes Priscilla to entrance music about her wanting to throw mud pies.

aDSC_0085_zpsvia66vhq.jpg

Might I say, that's a lovely smashing blouse you've got on.

Then King Kendo and Sam Knee, who proceeds to call Priscilla a "transgender twat". Ironic, considering the real Kendo is (or at least was) accompanied by the transgendered Chronic Asthmatic Goth.

aDSC_0088_zpsbkgvspdy.jpg

Confusion again as there's a run-in from a load of randoms, including Alex from the first match who I don't think I was alone in assuming was a face. This leads to Priscilla retaining by DQ, which is just how you want a face to go over in your main event.

aDSC_0091_zpsmvhxgvsl.jpg

Overall, the show itself wasn't that bad. It was fairly tightly run, good MC, decent sound system, some decent workers on the card, ect... However, it wasn't a £10 show, and without the acknowledgement of the pie and peas issues and the lack of Chinese, wouldn't have been half as entertaining.

Most of the matches were lighthearted and with humour in them, which is odd when Adam's demonstrated a complete lack of humour everywhere else. If he could embrace this, book a little bit smarter and drop his prices, he'd have a quite reasonable, typical WMC wrestling show.

Hurts me to say this but......

The venue looks superb compared to normal WMC. In general, the set up looks good. Good looking tidy ring, sound system looks better than average, and the camera's being used, whilst not the best, look of good enough quality for a show of this size.

Just a shame it's all in the hands of such a shitarse!

Hurts me to say this but......

The venue looks superb compared to normal WMC. In general, the set up looks good. Good looking tidy ring, sound system looks better than average, and the camera's being used, whilst not the best, look of good enough quality for a show of this size.

Just a shame it's all in the hands of such a shitarse!

Unfortunately, I have to agree

• Paid Members

Yep, it wasn't anywhere near the car crash that I think everyone expected it to be. There were rough bits, but it was more a case of the good hands elevated it, rather than the bad hands brought it down.

Sadly, I won't be able to review the next show, as last night I got this message from Adam:

LPW said:

======================================================================

thank u for them pictures and the review was shit

I know who u r and u not welcome back to LPW

I know what you're thinking. Thank God that Paul will be there to cover it. Alas not:

LPW said:

I don't think it was right to do all that pictures, pie and peas ect u no.

I know who u r now and u not welcome back or Paul

goodbye as I want nothing more to do with ukff

Sorry Paul, whoever you are.

LPW said:

I thought ECT had no-showed? Is he banned as well now? Seems a waste after all the hype.

Shame 'u not welcome back or Paul' because I actually thought it was a pretty good review - if only publicity helped businesses....

Yep, it wasn't anywhere near the car crash that I think everyone expected it to be. There were rough bits, but it was more a case of the good hands elevated it, rather than the bad hands brought it down.

Sadly, I won't be able to review the next show, as last night I got this message from Adam:

LPW said:

thank u for them pictures and the review was shit

I know who u r and u not welcome back to LPW

I know what you're thinking. Thank God that Paul will be there to cover it. Alas not:

LPW said:

I believe he means me. I really dont know how im going to cope. Guess im going to have to cry myself to sleep tonight

• Paid Members

I love how Digby pays for a ticket, then posts what I'd say is an incredibly flattering review, only to be banned from LPW. Bowler couldn't promote a piss up and pies in a brewery.