Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Best. Thing. Ever.

 

EDIT: Literally just joined Instagram specifically to look at those. Amazing.

Edited by gadge
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

12105171_433676156840352_1774450021_n.jp

 

Digby, you're my hero.

One guy who over stepped the mark and lets say i would not esnns be him when i am done. You know him dont go near him

:-O

 

So amazingly gutted I didn't make it. Fully intended to. Went into work for an overtime shift, brought change of clothes and everything with plan to head straight there after, but just didn't get finished in time to be able to make it.

 

Might go to 24hr garage to get a midnight pie and bag of frozen peas instead...

Edited by Big Benny HG
Posted (edited)

Just to add to this, Bowler also attempted to jump one of the fans 3 times (twice in the toilets) for starting said chants. His parents (who apparently lent him £1,700 for the show) had to calm him down...

Edited by movesetsarecool
  • Paid Members
Posted

Just to make it clear, I'm not responsible for the posters in the toilets.

However, I may have had a sign reading "Pie & Peas or we riot".

Posted

The bloke is an absolute idiot. I can't believe he's going to try again. His parents must be minted. I really hope that he gets drummed out of the wrestling business so not to mess up other promoters.

Anybody know who won the meat raffle?

  • Paid Members
Posted

And finally, after drawing about 30 fans (and much ridicule) tonight, the news you've all been waiting for...

 

HE SAYS HE'S RUNNING AGAIN IN APRIL.

ROAD TRIP!!!!

  • Paid Members
Posted

His parents (who apparently lent him £1,700 for the show) had to calm him down...

 

Hopefully they stop enabling him now.

×
×
  • Create New...