gbacon85 Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 So there's still time to decide on entrance music for my Rumble entry?
gbacon85 Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 Got a PM, great stuff. LPW said: ====================================================================== FUCK OFF AND GET YOURSELF A LIFE AND STOP PISSING PEOPLE OFF AND UPSETTING THEM ======================================================================
Keith Houchen Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 Such a shame that a charity has had to miss out on raised funds due to LPW being a twonk. Probably an anti Chinese charity too.
LPW Posted October 11, 2015 Author Posted October 11, 2015 They did not lose out mate people did donate and I am running another and a more professional and organised one on the 11th Dec
Paid Members Linus Posted October 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2015 It's like he never learns. Hamsters learn faster than this one.
Paid Members Nick James Posted October 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2015 (edited) How many more chances does this lad need to prove he's profeshunel (which is clearly not the case)? Surprised any venues in his area even allow it. Edited October 11, 2015 by Nick James
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2015 Is the 'Real Treat' show still happening next week or what?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 11, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted October 11, 2015 (edited) I believe so, Arch. Two questions: 1) Does your charity event on the 11th December need an MC? I know a few people who'd throw each other over the top rope for that opportunity. 2) Have you considered a pie and peas charity event? I'd genuinely pop in a few quid for charity if there was a decent steak and ale thrown into the occasion. Edited October 11, 2015 by HarmonicGenerator
Merzbow Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 I believe so, Arch. Two questions: 1) Does your charity event on the 11th December need an MC? I know a few people who'd throw each other over the top rope for that opportunity. 2) Have you considered a pie and peas charity event? I'd genuinely pop in a few quid for charity if there was a decent steak and ale thrown into the occasion. What a brilliant idea. Adam, you really need to give peas a chance.
Paid Members FLips Posted October 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2015 Gimme some o'dem peas, I had peas b'fo.
chrisisfear Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 I heard on the grapevine there is a Pies & Peas Rumble with Mark Sloan MC'ing. Is there still room to get in on this action?
Paid Members FLips Posted October 11, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2015 Mark Sloan is only MC'ing if he wins the Rumble on the night, which you get entry to as part of your ticket price (which is FREE if you mention UKFF on the door). I think it takes place just before the intermission with the Rob Brydon Meet & Greet.
Guest Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 If I mentioned the UKFF on the door to the charity event, will I get in free? I'm not cheap or anything but if the charity is anti Chinese I'm not sure I can give in good conscience.
Recommended Posts