LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Got a PM, great stuff.

LPW said:

======================================================================

FUCK OFF AND GET YOURSELF A LIFE AND STOP PISSING PEOPLE OFF AND UPSETTING THEM

======================================================================

• Awards Moderator

I believe so, Arch.

Two questions:

1) Does your charity event on the 11th December need an MC? I know a few people who'd throw each other over the top rope for that opportunity.

2) Have you considered a pie and peas charity event? I'd genuinely pop in a few quid for charity if there was a decent steak and ale thrown into the occasion.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

I believe so, Arch.

Two questions:

1) Does your charity event on the 11th December need an MC? I know a few people who'd throw each other over the top rope for that opportunity.

2) Have you considered a pie and peas charity event? I'd genuinely pop in a few quid for charity if there was a decent steak and ale thrown into the occasion.

What a brilliant idea. Adam, you really need to give peas a chance.

• Paid Members

Mark Sloan is only MC'ing if he wins the Rumble on the night, which you get entry to as part of your ticket price (which is FREE if you mention UKFF on the door).

I think it takes place just before the intermission with the Rob Brydon Meet & Greet.

• Paid Members

If I mentioned the UKFF on the door to the charity event, will I get in free? I'm not cheap or anything but if the charity is anti Chinese I'm not sure I can give in good conscience.