Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I reckon Judge Rinder would be well up for this on his show, no joke. He's had wrestlers on before and at the very least it's gonna get some super serial pr for the pie show. I got a mate who works at ITV, he'd put s word in.

Posted

Judge Rinder is a great shout, go for it, Adam, it'll get you a free 20 minute advert on TV, plus the production company pays out all the money so you'd have nothing to lose.. Rinder could be the special enforcer at LPW - The Pies The Limit.

  • Paid Members
Posted

How about a protest chant of "No Justice and No Peas! No Justice and No Peas!" G8 style?

 

Not Gr8, M8.

Posted

 

 

How about a protest chant of "No Justice and No Peas! No Justice and No Peas!" G8 style?

Not Gr8, M8.

C'mon give Quiche a chance, I've got a fool proof flan...here all week

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Incredible restraint that nobody has mentioned 'debuted' yet. Idiot.

 

Do you mean the spelling of it? Because I think that is correct.

Edited by Carbomb
Posted

Debuted is past tense of debut. They debuted it last weekend, they will debut it next weekend. That's my understanding anyway.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Debuted is past tense of debut. They debuted it last weekend, they will debut it next weekend. That's my understanding anyway.

 

Ahhhhhh, gotcha

×
×
  • Create New...