Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted July 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2015 I will say this much - it's better than the classic AJ Spitfire effort.
gbacon85 Posted July 16, 2015 Posted July 16, 2015 Hmmmm, strange that there is no mention of pies or the rumble though. Is this is a first draft?
Paid Members Tommy! Posted July 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2015 Totally off the main topic here of pies and meat raffles, is Valkabious about still then? Not seen or heard much of him for years.
Mr_Danger Posted July 16, 2015 Posted July 16, 2015 You fucking wankers have made me genuinely hungry for a pie and the wife won't stop at the shop to get me one on the way home from work. This thread peaked at the dog graphic and had a mini comeback with the reveal of the raffle prizes but it's shit now.
truthofsin Posted July 16, 2015 Posted July 16, 2015 Flyer isn't bad, but probably because it's been adapted from a free "MMA style" flyer available on multiple sites.
Paid Members air_raid Posted July 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2015 Reminds me a little of the cover of an ECW tape cover from Delta.
marcrpearson101 Posted July 16, 2015 Posted July 16, 2015 Is it just me or does JD Boom look like he would rather be anywhere than there? His eyes look like they are apologising for the state of that title belt!
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2015 Flyer isn't bad, but probably because it's been adapted from a free "MMA style" flyer available on multiple sites. In fairness, where it comes from shouldn't matter too much, I'd say. Bowler has done himself absolutely no favours in this thread, but that flyer is a decent effort - if it's from a free template, that's an even better decision: there's no need to waste money on designing a flyer when your promotion's in its stillbirth infancy. Nobody who sees it will care about such minutiae at this stage.
Paid Members Lenin Posted July 17, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2015 Looks like a younger Gareth Gates at the back right there. Is he doing the half time entertainment? Quite nice for the patrons to tuck into their spag bol to a stuttering soundtrack.
truthofsin Posted July 17, 2015 Posted July 17, 2015 Flyer isn't bad, but probably because it's been adapted from a free "MMA style" flyer available on multiple sites. In fairness, where it comes from shouldn't matter too much, I'd say. Bowler has done himself absolutely no favours in this thread, but that flyer is a decent effort - if it's from a free template, that's an even better decision: there's no need to waste money on designing a flyer when your promotion's in its stillbirth infancy. Nobody who sees it will care about such minutiae at this stage. Fully agree, smart move on his part here. Wasn't knocking it, more just pointing out why it looks a lot better than previous promotional material for LPW. That template is pretty good in it's original form. I also respect the fact whoever did the flyer has made a lot of alterations and changes to the original version to make it more their own and unique.
LPW Posted July 19, 2015 Author Posted July 19, 2015 Thank you for the good & bad comments and some of the stuff I said nasty wise I have learned my lession. Please could you remove the free part of the thread as you are faulsy advertising as I am getting to many people asking me how to get free tickets now and its not right.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 19, 2015 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2015 Thank you for the good & bad comments and some of the stuff I said nasty wise I have learned my lession. Please could you remove the free part of the thread as you are faulsy advertising as I am getting to many people asking me how to get free tickets now and its not right. You don’t want those people at your shows, M8. It blatantly says “mention ‘UKFF’” to get their free tickets.
LPW Posted July 19, 2015 Author Posted July 19, 2015 Not even UKFF members get in free. Its false advertising. I have learned my lesson. I should not of said things I did but others should not do what they do you know. I will keep on writing on here but only updates to the show and I do really want to learn on put on one hell of a show on the 17th Oct.
Keith Houchen Posted July 19, 2015 Posted July 19, 2015 The free part of the thread? Is there additional content for paidos?
Recommended Posts