#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

22” pizza from a Gateshead takeaway. It had Shish, Doner and Shawarma meat on it.  It was only £12 and fed 3 of us. It was bloody rank.

Just remembered around 7 years ago I was at a German market in Berlin, one of those with shit loads of shacks and it’s fine to drink beer. I got what was at a guess just shy of 1.5 foot long bratwurst in a bread roll with all the trimmings, onions and pickles etc. Incredible it was.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

26 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

has anyone ever purchased a overly massive food item before, such as the massive sausage roll Morrisons sold a while back? 

I have, it was rank compared to the normal sausage rolls they do.  Just get a bag of them.

• Paid Members

We had the towering burger at the Rock Island Diner at Meadowhall, and the long sandwich. Sandwich weren't bad, but we had the burger when the place had gone to pot, and it was arse. Just some rubbery burgers on one of those spikes accountants put receipts on, dripping with burger sweat but also cold by the time it made it to the table. Was there with my supposedly feisty aunt, who didn't want to inconvenience anyone by complaining, so we had to eat the whole rank mess.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Finally this thread takes a turn for the better! Cheers Sergio- they sell them over here?? I can't get enough of Reese's shit, I think I'd demolish a half pound cup in no time.

BHS used to sell them massive cups for Christmas before they went bust, think Debenhams and Selfridges stock them as well

Speaking of oversized foods, the big thing for some of the Christmas markets this year appears to be a roast dinner wrapped in a giant Yorkie pud, haven't had the chance to tour the Liverpool one as yet so can't tell you how it tastes

Was just about to mention those Yorkshire pudding wraps.  The Glasgow market has them this year and I'm considering one for Thursday.  Was there a few weeks back but just had a small mac and cheese because we were meeting folk for food soon after.

The pictures look amazing but I saw a guy with what i think was one of these wraps and it looked  like a normal tortilla wrap, hoping I'm not in for a disappointment.