Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SpursRiot2012

Today I learned...

Recommended Posts

That was wonderful.

I want to see a full range of Glazer chocolate adverts now. If that’s what he can come up with for a flake, can’t wait for him to revive the selection box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I learned Taylor Swift is on a new label. And I thought @Devon Malcolm maybe interested in the bigger story of alleged bullying 

 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m proper confused. There’s a Taylor Swift fan. I shared a story thinking it would be of interest to said person. That’s it. No intention behind it. I’m sick of rowing/“being a victim”/feuds etc. I genuinely just thought he may not of seen it and maybe of interest. I preferred the first 14 years of being here when I rarely posted and didn’t have any judgement. Sorry that this place is one of my favourite places to be, and I’m not going anywhere. I may even Paypal some more money over to be a paid member again.

But seriously, I was just trying to be nice, and it obviously didn’t work. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’m proper confused. There’s a Taylor Swift fan. I shared a story thinking it would be of interest to said person. That’s it. No intention behind it. I’m sick of rowing/“being a victim”/feuds etc. I genuinely just thought he may not of seen it and maybe of interest. I preferred the first 14 years of being here when I rarely posted and didn’t have any judgement. Sorry that this place is one of my favourite places to be, and I’m not going anywhere. I may even Paypal some more money over to be a paid member again.

But seriously, I was just trying to be nice, and it obviously didn’t work. Sorry.

It's common knowledge that @Keith Houchen is number one Swiftie round here. Well played though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’m proper confused. There’s a Taylor Swift fan. I shared a story thinking it would be of interest to said person. That’s it. No intention behind it. I’m sick of rowing/“being a victim”/feuds etc. I genuinely just thought he may not of seen it and maybe of interest. I preferred the first 14 years of being here when I rarely posted and didn’t have any judgement. Sorry that this place is one of my favourite places to be, and I’m not going anywhere. I may even Paypal some more money over to be a paid member again.

But seriously, I was just trying to be nice, and it obviously didn’t work. Sorry.

Some advice which you can take or leave. It’s things like this statement that I think rub people up the wrong way. Just re-read it and have a think.

This is a forum where not everyone gets along and shares everyone’s views, just like real life (but with more pooing). There’s certain people that I don’t gel with and that’s fine. I tend to keep my interactions with them to a minimum as it’s all a bit silly. But I certainly don’t take anything to heart. 

I think you’re trying too hard. “I was trying to be nice”. Come on, this isn’t Year 11. If you have to try to be nice, then...I can’t actually finish that sentence.

Just chill out and remember this is a fucking Internet forum. All of it really doesn’t matter.

Oh and “may not have seen it” not “may not of”. 

Have a great week everyone x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

It's common knowledge that @Keith Houchen is number one Swiftie round here. Well played though.

Apologies

 

9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Some advice which you can take or leave. It’s things like this statement that I think rub people up the wrong way. Just re-read it and have a think.

This is a forum where not everyone gets along and shares everyone’s views, just like real life (but with more pooing). There’s certain people that I don’t gel with and that’s fine. I tend to keep my interactions with them to a minimum as it’s all a bit silly. But I certainly don’t take anything to heart. 

I think you’re trying too hard. “I was trying to be nice”. Come on, this isn’t Year 11. If you have to try to be nice, then...I can’t actually finish that sentence.

Just chill out and remember this is a fucking Internet forum. All of it really doesn’t matter.

Oh and “may not have seen it” not “may not of”. 

Have a great week everyone x

Thank you. But that's where it kind of falls apart. I DON'T see whats wrong with it. I have recently found out I am possibly Autistic. They think I am, but trying to get a test done as an adult, atleast in my area, is near impossible. Without going into my own sob story of how I was always in the fringes of friendship groups in school and I really struggled socially (As I am sure I am not alone with that), I do try really hard to be liked and I find it difficult unless I have done something obvious like called someone a cunt, to have people who don't like me. And I know you are right in what you say. And I come here because, well I have for over 14 years and I love reading about everything. I know I take some some to much to heart, and I really don't mean to. I just need to try harder to get it I suppose. Anyway, thank you. And lets let this topic get back on track. Sorry everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s understandable and I don’t think anyone should have to not come here (apart from the sex offenders), and I’m pretty sure that any actual bullying would be called out on here.

Just relax, and don’t try to be liked. I couldn’t give a shit if anyone likes me to be quite honest. I’m pretty sure half the people I play football with each week don’t like me and I couldn’t care less (or could care less). 

Life is too short to get hung up on trivial things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Life is too short to get hung up on trivial things.

Indeed and as you know, once you've had that realisation, you'll find that you suddenly have time to dedicate to the important stuff, like listing more well-rounded strikers than Harry Kane.

Did anyone mention Danny Ings last time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...