NJPW World

Sphinx

A bunch of Jay White fans were moaning on twitter crying about why could Okada not be this fiery against Switchblade. I mean it's hard for someone to have fire when your opponent is going "oooh, matron" for 20 minutes. 

Also we can all agree that the Moneyclip was the worst idea a wrestler has had since Shibata went "yeah, I'll headbutt this guy right now" 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Has anyone watched the NJPW show from last night? How was Mercedes? Any better than the debut? 

I've seen posts on twitter saying it was one of the greatest women's matches ever, but you know how Twitter is. If people on here say it is, or at least very good, I'll go out of my way to check it out.

28 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Has anyone watched the NJPW show from last night? How was Mercedes? Any better than the debut? 

I've seen posts on twitter saying it was one of the greatest women's matches ever, but you know how Twitter is. If people on here say it is, or at least very good, I'll go out of my way to check it out.

It's fine, mone still has a lot of bad habits (her footwork at the start was terrible) but it's a respectable match where you're constantly reminded Eddie Guerrero is Dead.