NJPW World

Sphinx

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

I havent ever unsunscribed since I got NJPW world but I cant see why it would be any different to any other subscription service which allows you to subscribe and unsubscribe without limits.

The only difference from reading on here is that once you cancel NJPW World you lose access immediately unlike the WWE network which let's you see out the month

Also Payment is taken on the 3rd I think it is regardless of when you signed up so if you sign up on say the 30th you will be charged then and again on the 3rd of the following month.

Righto mate. Cheers for that.

I mostly really like Kevin Kelly's commentary. However, I really can't stand the way he shouts the names of certain big moves for ages. Mainly "Supppeerrrkkkiiiiiicccccccckk" and "Rainmaaaakkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr". It's not the fact he's elongating the words it's the tone/pitch he does it in. That's it though, everything else about him is top.

9 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Young Lion Kitamura has had to retire due to head injuries...

Real shame, he had the look and the ability to be a future star anywhere.

Aw, I was enjoying his recent trial series. What a shame to have to retire so young. 

• Moderators

Tilde, I told you a fucking age ago that you're not allowed to post news without sources, and it'd be on pain of suspension, I'm bringing that back in as we are currently getting loads of complaints about shit news and you at Mod Towers. News with no reputable source, and the readers have the final say on what is reputable and not you, and there'll be suspensions.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Can't tell from the pic, but he's either got caps, oppan Gangrel-Style (*does horse-riding dance), or he's got a mouth-guard with a fang design on it.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Can't tell from the pic, but he's either got caps, oppan Gangrel-Style (*does horse-riding dance), or he's got a mouth-guard with a fang design on it.

I thought we'd established that Gangrel-style was eating crisps on a petrol station forecourt at 2 in the morning. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I thought we'd established that Gangrel-style was eating crisps on a petrol station forecourt at 2 in the morning. 

Arrows.