NJPW World

Sphinx

Have been so caught up as of late I've not even made a proper go of the New Japan Cup or the SSE show, going to try and have a little marathon and stick some thoughts in here when I break up for Easter on the Thursday and before Sakura Genesis on the Sunday.

The more bullet club vs bullet club matches new japan are having happen before a proper split is proper baffling me , especially when the other main factions are strictly kept apart 

Bullet Club are at their weakest point in terms of star power, LIJ are feuding with Suzuki Gun and Chaos Vs Bullet Club has been done to death so having them face each other is something new I guess.  I don’t think they will break up in the end and once they get the leader thing sorted it’ll be back to normal. 

I could see them being someone new in to become leader, no clue who though. 

i got tickets for row 9, no idea if that will be a decent view or not, has anyone been to this Milton Keyes arena before?

First few rows sold out super quick, this is my first live wrestling event in over 10 years, with no announcement of matches I am hoping I won't regret this.

Just now, Herne's Son said:

i got tickets for row 9, no idea if that will be a decent view or not, has anyone been to this Milton Keyes arena before?

It's quite a small venue and no real bad views other than those awkward corners.

I went for the tiered seating up top this time; was in the first few rows of the WCPW event there last year.

They’d usually do a meet and greet a couple of hours before the show and the wrestlers usually bring their own merch to sale when I’ve attended shows previously, there was no LIJ merch when I last went though even though they were all booked for the show.