NJPW World

Sphinx

Keep meaning to watch the honor rising shows from a couple of weeks ago any matches stand out...off topic but is all Japan's streaming service starting on Wednesday the 7/3/18 might have to give that a look hopefully they have some 80s and 90s stuff on it

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I do, he's a cunt.

100% this. 

Would rather see just about anyone else get a push. Still think Tana or Ibushi, but I genuinely wouldn't mind Juice getting the nod. He's worked his arse off in NJPW, and he's not going to win the belt, but it would be nice see him get a little mini-push to keep Okada busy.  

33 minutes ago, mim731 said:

100% this. 

Would rather see just about anyone else get a push. Still think Tana or Ibushi, but I genuinely wouldn't mind Juice getting the nod. He's worked his arse off in NJPW, and he's not going to win the belt, but it would be nice see him get a little mini-push to keep Okada busy.  

I wouldn't like to see Juice win and face Okada, if he were to win then I would say have him go for the Open or IC titles so I could believe he could win as I think he is at the level with the audience to be held as a credible champ.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I love how they are putting over Zack Sabre Jr with Taka as his hype man, I see him beating Naito. 

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, to set up a rematch at Sakura Genesis, which Naito will win.