NJPW World

Sphinx

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Big win for Zack he’ll take on Ibushi in the next round, should be a cracker. 

The CWC final that never was.

2 hours ago, mim731 said:

After beating Naito I'm calling ZSJ to win the cup. Presumably going after Okada? Unless Suzuki is dropping the IC belt soon. 

Only other viable I can see is Tana.

I think Tanahashi is going to win it, beat Sabre Jr in the final to then go after Suzuki. A big problem is that nobody in the tournament is someone you could believe would beat Okada. I hope the winner picks a different belt to go after.

Does anyone on here have much experience of going to NJPW live? I've been lucky enough to go once, it was while I wasn't following the product but was in Tokyo so checked it out. In 2015/16 I think.  Also has anyone here ever sponsored a wrestler there for dinner? I wondered what it involved. Looks a lot like an expensive date with none of the benefits. Was wondering if anyone had any personal stories of these?

• Paid Members

Juice is far from top line material, but he's a decent mid-card babyface, and he's improved dramatically since his NXT days. He's very good for the role he is in, although I can't imagine him as a main eventer in NJPW. 

• Paid Members
On 13/03/2018 at 2:14 PM, Cheapheat said:

Does anyone on here have much experience of going to NJPW live? I've been lucky enough to go once, it was while I wasn't following the product but was in Tokyo so checked it out. In 2015/16 I think.

I've done 14 shows during 3 consecutive G1, 2011-2013 including the four shows at Ryogoku therein, and this year's Kingdom. I regret not getting back out in between, especially since I didnt see AJ while he was there.