The Walking Dead Thread * US-Pace Spoilers*

FLips

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Raw comparison has been made a few times. I think as shit as it can be and as pointless as it usually is its an easy watch and has some nice zombie gore week on week. It's not in Heroes territory for me yet where I was willing it to end from the second series on.

The thing is, until this series i've really enjoyed it so im prepared to keep going with it. Im expecting the next series to be better paced with an all out war erupting and hopefully a return to apocalyptic style living for everyone involved. Negan likely gets the bullet from Rik and hopefully from there on they take a different direction altogether. 

i absolutely despise sasha's character. All that bitch has done since Tyreses' death is pull stupid faces and frown. All her work is done with her fucking eyebrows. She comes across like Mark Wahlberg in The Happening.... Confused as shit and angry about it for some reason. Glad she's dead. 

Next to die has to be the lesbo surely, as she does nothing any more either. I miss the days of the governer. Those episodes were great. Like Dragonball Z with the Cell Saga.

• Paid Members

I've been binge watching Fear the Walking Dead over the past few days. I must say, it seems a lot better than The Walking Dead so far with the storyline. I'm on episode 4 of Season 2 so it could still all go to shit, but I'm enjoying it so far.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, big7thletter said:

Next to die has to be the lesbo surely, as she does nothing any more either. I miss the days of the governer. Those episodes were great. Like Dragonball Z with the Cell Saga.

Nice.

On 4/11/2017 at 3:06 PM, Nick James said:

I've been binge watching Fear the Walking Dead over the past few days. I must say, it seems a lot better than The Walking Dead so far with the storyline. I'm on episode 4 of Season 2 so it could still all go to shit, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Seem's to get mixed reviews, I enjoyed it as a companion series but that characters for me are especially unlikable. The next season could show an interesting insight into the early stages of the virus.

While typing that I remembered how Rick and Company in the first season were in that science lab, that kind of story line seems long and dead now.  

• Paid Members

I stop haven't watched S2 of Fear The Walking Dead but I liked the first series. I liked the city shots in the first series of TWD too. It'a always running around a forest these days. I'm going to see the building they used as the exterior of the CDC when I go to Atlanta as well as the bridge over the highway leading into the city.

• 6 months later...

Archived