The Walking Dead Thread * US-Pace Spoilers*

FLips

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Where you meeting him Monkee?

Ā 

It's Walker Stalker Con this weekend at Olympia. I have a photo op ticket for Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Sunday. I'm dressing up as a walker on Saturday but didn't want to be in full cosplay for the photo so I'm not dressing up on Sunday.

• Paid Members

I met JDM today but could barely get a word out. He called me "darlin'" and I almost wet myself. I also met Norman Reedus and he held my hands to warm them up because they were so cold. He was really interested in my Screaming Eagle (Band of Brothers) pin badge too. And I had photos with Josh McDermott (Eugene) and Michael Cudlitz (Abraham). I'm now on a high.

• Paid Members

First two pics, quite vile, which is a good thing indeed.

Ā 

As for the others, you could have put a bit of effort into looking happy to be there....

Ā 

That CGI deer was one of the worst things I've ever seen on screen.

Ā 

Jesus, you weren't kidding. Worst visual effect this century. I guess they spent all their SFX budget on that one zombie that looked like a ghost from Ghostbusters 2.

Ā 

I still like and enjoy watching The Walking DeadĀ each week, but I have to say that the CGI deer was just awful.

Ā 

Someone needs to start a new topic about the worst effects seenĀ in TV and movies.

Fuck Rick and Mishone. They are an awful couple, no chemistry at all. Mishone is either getting knocked up or knocked off or both. Shame as she's one of there better written characters by their own low standards but her and Rick are shit.

Ā 

What a waste of a great setting for an episode. Junkyard Goths can fuck off too. They're fucking useless, they won't even be able to use those guns.

Archived