The Walking Dead Thread * US-Pace Spoilers*

FLips

Negan referred to being aware that Rik and the group were planning something so I can only imagine that the finale is going to be Negan trying to cut off the attack before it gets going. The season will probably finish with some kind of stand off and we'll be at our least excited point leading into a new season.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I read up on the whole Holly from the comic/Sasha from the series storyline so hopefully it won't be too long. Morgan does my head in. I've been waiting for him to die since he first came back to Alexandria with his pet stick. And Gregory can go with him too. Not much hope for a big cliffhanger like last year though.

• Paid Members

I'm not bothered about what happens in the finale as long as each and every one of those wonky-fringed bin goths get smashed to pieces by Lucille.

If Rick uses the Am-Dram Goths and forest women as cannon fodder then it would almost make up for the rubbish episodes they were in

I'm not bothered about what happens in the finale as long as each and every one of those wonky-fringed bin goths get smashed to pieces by Lucille.

If Rick uses the Am-Dram Goths and forest women as cannon fodder then it would almost make up for the rubbish episodes they were in

I think the Forrest Women's leader needs using as a human shield by her grandkid as early as possible. Then kill the goths and tease Rick and Negan about to go at it (not gay) to finish the series.

Archived