The Walking Dead Thread * US-Pace Spoilers*

FLips

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Haven't seen this week's episode yet but I just caught up on last week's..

Outside of the dude that plays Trevor Phillips in GTA, this is fucking terrible.

Jesus' flying kick on the Zombie was one of the most ridiculous things ever seen in this show, and that's saying a lot.

• Members

On paper that episode seemed like my worst nightmare but I actually quite enjoyed it. Tara is actually like a real person a bit more than most of the maniacs in the show. Quite refreshing. I thought we were going to witness the first Black Guy DeathTM of the series. I'm not even sure if we didn't. Did I miss something there?

Giving Tara her own episode probably means she'll die soon so there's that but it's TWD equivalent of WWE letting Zack Ryder win a few to try and make him credible before getting destroyed by a debuting monster. I'm guessing hot latino womans plan to off Negen goes awry and Tara is the one who gets brutally offed as a result.

• Paid Members

They've got to off Heath — he's been presented as a total nothing (I only learned his name this episode, before that I was calling him Mrchonne), yet Corey Hawkins' career seems to be blowing up.

Thought that Alanna Masterson was good in the episode, although her storyline was well ropey — I'm intrigued to find out how the group of women develop and change to the point that they are in in Mad Max: Fury Road, but basically I couldn't give a fuck.

Archived