Michael Owen Hates Films / UKFF Loves Food

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm with you on the chips comment

You've gone down in my estimation. You're now below that cunt Fabregas and the manager who can't even zip his coat up.

Fucking racist. I can't help being from dahn saff.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Cheese is rank. People who like cheese favour Rocky 3, people who put cheese in gravy think Rocky 5 exists.

Unfriended.

I have a big Kitchenaid mixer (American version of a Kenwood Chef), with the slicing and grating attachment — I'm grating up cheese in massive batches, even though much of it is the fucking rotten American version of cheddar.

• Moderators

Indeed. Cheeseboard is the only acceptable dessert course.

People who like cheese correctly favour Rocky III, people who put cheese in gravy are the Adebisis of the world. Those who pour scorn on cheese in gravy are the Peter Schiabettas.

• Awards Moderator

Didn't some fella on here write a book about spuds? Perfect time for a cheap plug.

Here it is. Time for you potato lovers to back it up by buying a copy, or out yourselves as limp-wristed pooves who actually stay away from carbs and faint when you hear the word 'gluten'.

And if you don't want to buy the ultimate almanac for tubers, here's the roast potato recipe on its own.

http://bigspud.co.uk/perfect-roast-potatoes/

(plug, plug)

• Paid Members

Woah. Cheese is Gods food.

A cheeseboard is the proper way to finish a meal, the fourth course that separates the men from the boys.

I thought my dad was being pretentious when I was younger, trying to be a real man by eschewing the sweet for the cheese board. Now, I know that he was, and it was right. I had an incredible experience in Paris — the lass I'd gone with had been very ill the whole trip, and couldn't eat her cheese board the last night of the trip (only meal out she was able to have, due to her illness), so I polished off two massive planks of brie, camembert, and other assorted stinking, runny, delicious cheese lumps. I then had a fart that I timed at approx. 30 seconds —  well worth it.

Im totally in agreement with Butch thus far, because he is right.

Next people will be starting on battered sausage like it is corner of wrong, and delving into whether crispy or moist batter is the way forward.

Chips and Gravy is win

Roast and Gravy is win

Gravy and Fried Chicken is win

Gravy.