Michael Owen Hates Films / UKFF Loves Food

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saying that the wife makes cracking roasties. peel, boil, drain and before they go in the hot and oiled roasting tin, smash the granny out of them in the sauce pan and they crisp up really well

Missing the key step there, roll those shits in flour before putting them in the roasting tin.

Didn't some fella on here write a book about spuds? Perfect time for a cheap plug.

• Moderators
Didn't some fella on here write a book about spuds? Perfect time for a cheap plug.

Here it is. Time for you potato lovers to back it up by buying a copy, or out yourselves as limp-wristed pooves who actually stay away from carbs and faint when you hear the word 'gluten'.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Here it is. Time for you potato lovers to back it up by buying a copy, or out yourselves as limp-wristed pooves who actually stay away from carbs and faint when you hear the word 'gluten'.

Gluten makes your dick fly off.

I don't even have gravy on my roast because it's absolutely vile.  I realise this will make me seem like a mentalist, but as far as I'm concerned you're all repulsive for even touching the stuff.

Is this because you've never had real gravy? Anything made with granules is just rubbish brown water.

I don't even have gravy on my roast because it's absolutely vile.  I realise this will make me seem like a mentalist, but as far as I'm concerned you're all repulsive for even touching the stuff.

Is this because you've never had real gravy? Anything made with granules is just rubbish brown water.

Nope, my mother makes it the right way and always has.  She used to make me eat it when I was a sprogg and I hated it from the minute I tried it.  Horrible horrible stuff.