* Lou Thez vs. Ray Gunkel - 2 out of 3 Falls 30/5/51

* Dave Ruhl vs. Gino 'Gorilla Monsoon' Morella 16/3/61

* Gagne-Metrics 23/9/64

* NWA World Title Match: Dory Funk Jr. © Vs. Gene Kiniski 11/2/69

* Andre's Feat of Strength 12/1/76

* Vince McMahon interviews Muhammed Ali 12/6/76

* NWA Champion vs. WWF Champion: Harley Race vs. Bob Backlund 22/9/80

* Mid-Atlantic Championship: Roddy Piper vs. Jack Briscoe © 7/7/82

* The Last Battle of Atlanta Steel Cage Match: Buzz Sawyer vs. Tommy Rich 23/10/83

* NWA Title Match: Ric Flair © vs. Barry Windham 20/1/87

* Smokey Mountain Wrestling, Unabomb vs. The Undertaker 19/8/95

* Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart, Sun City South Africa 14/9/96

* Terry Funk's Retirement Match: Terry Funk vs. Bret Hart, ECW 11/9/97

* William Regal vs. Samoa Joe, Universal Pro Wrestling 11/10/2000

* FCW Title Match: Seth Rollins © vs. Kassius Ohno 29/4/12

Oh god thats a day gone! I am intrigued about Taker in SMW.

That would have been from their huge Superbowl of Wrestling show, which took place a few weeks before that date. 19/08 would have been the TV airdate of the highlights

Despite never airing, the full show is out there on the streaming sites if you can put up with the low res and annoying video counter plastered across the front of the screen. Fantastic show, must be one of, if not the best event in the US outwith the big two during the '90s. Shawn Michaels was on it too.

I am intrigued about Taker in SMW.

Not just any SMW match, but against a man he really ought to have recognised but continued to presume dead for another two years.

• Paid Members

Joe vs Regal. Universal Pro Wrestling??? Never heard of the company and didnt know WWE had their video footage.

It's the company Cena worked for before he got signed.  I think they were like an unofficial developmental territory for a while.

I think they had three around at the time- OVW, UPW and HWA. UPW at the same time had Cena, Joe, Kazarian and Daniels whilst Tim Howard was the head trainer at the time. That's where Cena and Joe got tight (Joe supposedly gave Cena 'the champ is here' years later) and Kaz & Daniels first got pally that turned into a brilliant tag team a decade later. I'd love to see a bit more of their stuff just to see these guys back in the day.

I am intrigued about Taker in SMW.

Not just any SMW match, but against a man he really ought to have recognised but continued to presume dead for another two years.

Pop Fact: Taker wrestled Glen Jacobs under all 4 of his major gimmicks - Unabom, Isaac Yankem, Fake Diesel and Kane

• Paid Members

If you want to waste an hour or two, the Colourful characters collection is a fun little set of vignettes.

Still annoys me on the collections that you have to watch that little intro with the warning and rating every bloody time! And if it's part of a show, it leaves it on the part-watched section.