Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Anyone know anything about that Story Time show they showed on the Network Advert on the PPV. Looked like it was real road stories but in cartoon form?

Forgot about that Network news site:

A new program is coming to the WWE Network! You may remember a fan survey which listed several possible shows coming to WWE Network earlier in the summer. The first of possibly many shows from that survey is coming, as announced during the WWE Summerslam Kickoff show.

That show is WWE Story Time. For those unaware, WWE Story Time is a series where a Superstar, or Superstars, tell a story while an animated version of that story plays out. This may sound familiar to some, as Colt Cabana and his Art of Wrestling Podcast had a few brief cartoons with the same premise. The series was advertised as coming in November, so while it is still several months away, the series is definitely coming. What do you think of the new series? What kind of stories would you like to see animated? Let us know in the comments section!

As always, stick to WWE Network News for the latest WWE Network news, rumors, reviews, and more!

http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2016/08/21/wwe-story-time-coming-to-wwe-network/

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Sounds very similar to The Ricky Gervais show, which were podcasts of him and Stephen Merchant ripping Karl Pilkington apart with a Hanna Barbera style animation to go with it. Really enjoyed those.

I'd be up for some road stories, but sadly the ones I'd be most interested in won't make the show. Like Marty Jannetty's road stories.

• Paid Members

I've never seen an episode of Ride Along. The concept sounded awesome, filming these guys telling stories and goofing off in the car. My god though. The trailers couldn't make it look less worth watching. Ric Flair yawning and JBL ringing a bell in Byron Saxton's face. No thanks.

• Paid Members

I'm planning on binge watching some old smackdowns and I'm wondering if any of you have and suggestions on which era too go for??

I'm planning on binge watching some old smackdowns and I'm wondering if any of you have and suggestions on which era too go for??

I'd try starting a run with the August 29, 2002 episode, which is when Lesnar goes Smackdown exclusive and the show really gets its own identity. You've got the famed "Smackdown Six" of Edge, Benoit, Angle, Eddy & Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio all facing each other in various combinations, Lesnar establishing himself as the top guy against Undertaker, various cruiserweight angles including Jamie Noble's awesome trailer park redneck character and early signs of Cena and Batista finding their feet.

I've never seen an episode of Ride Along. The concept sounded awesome, filming these guys telling stories and goofing off in the car. My god though. The trailers couldn't make it look less worth watching. Ric Flair yawning and JBL ringing a bell in Byron Saxton's face. No thanks.

You can guess who will be decent by who are on. The club episode is worth a watch

Table for three with Kane , big show and mark Henry , they acknowledge Kane was isaac yankem and show a clip, have they done that before?

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members

There's a new collection up on the network. "Gravest Matches Ever". Themed for Halloween I guess with all manner of awfulness to be found. Graveyard matches, Buried Alive, Casket, Human Torch, Inferno, Chamber Of Horrors, Hell in A Cell etc.

Actually sounds nifty, considering I'm going all spooky themed TV for the month with the housemates I reckon I could slot this in some evening!

There's a new collection up on the network. "Gravest Matches Ever". Themed for Halloween I guess with all manner of awfulness to be found. Graveyard matches, Buried Alive, Casket, Human Torch, Inferno, Chamber Of Horrors, Hell in A Cell etc.

* Graveyard Match: Sting v Vampiro (Nitro #146)

* Graveyard Match: Vampiro v The Demon (Bash At The Beach 2000)

* Hell In A Cell: Shawn Michaels v The Undertaker (Bad Blood:In Your House)

* Hell In A Cell: Mankind v The Undertaker (King of the Ring 1998)

* Hell In A Cell: Brock Lesnar v The Undertaker (No Mercy 2002)

* Hell In A Cell: Shawn Michaels v HHH (Bad Blood 2004. Yes, that one)

* Hell In A Cell: Batista v HHH (Vengeance 2005)

* Hell In A Cell: DX v The McMahons & Big Show (Unforgiven 2006)

* Casket Match: Kamala v The Undertaker (Survivor Series 1992)

* Casket Match: Yokozuna v The Undertaker (Royal Rumble 1994)

* Casket Match: Yokozuna v The Undertaker (Survivor Series 1994)

* Casket Match: Shawn Michaels v The Undertaker (Royal Rumble 1998)

* Casket Match: Kane v HHH (Raw #492)

* Casket Match: Randy Orton & Bob Orton Jr v The Undertaker (No Mercy 2005)

* Buried Alive Match: Mankind v The Undertaker (In Your House:Buried Alive)

* Buried Alive Match: Steve Austin v The Undertaker (Rock Bottom)

* Buried Alive Match: The Undertaker & Big Show v Rock & Sock Connection (Smackdown #3)

* Buried Alive Match: Vince McMahon v The Undertaker (Survivor Series 2003)

* Buried Alive Match: Kane v The Undertaker (Bragging Rights 2010)

* Chamber of Horrors Cage Match: El Gigante, Sting & The Steiner Brothers v Abdullah The Butcher, Diamond Studd, Cactus Jack & Vader (Halloween Havoc 1991)

* Human Torch Match: Vampiro v Sting (Great American Bash 2000)

* Inferno Match: Kane v MVP (Armageddon 2006)

* Ring of Fire Match: Bray Wyatt v Kane (Summerslam 2013)

* Corey Graves v Sami Zayn (NXT #215)