Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Not really, I find it inoffensive rubbish personally but if you hated the first episode then you're going to hate the rest.

For example, the second last episode was about Mark Henry needing a shit. Sums it up really.

People who have the network are die hards who know wrestling is fake anyway. People who watch obviously like Seth Rollins so the doc is aimed at them, if I have no interest in him I'm not going to be watching anyway. I don't watch Michael Moore documentaries because I have no interest in him.

Yeah I watched the Seth 24 thing last night, absolutely fantastic piece of documentary making for fans to feel sympathy and rally behind the returning babyface.....oh wait

If they didn't break kayfabe in a "behind the curtain" documentary then it fails as a documentary.

• Paid Members

I found Seth to be quite unsympathetic in his documentary. Very whiny and a bit of a boring bastard. When they did a similar thing for Roman he came across as a cool bloke but when in the scene where Seth was sharing a coffee with his little gay dog, stressing out over computer games all alone in his house in the middle of nowhere he looked like the least coolest wrestler not named Dolph Ziggler.

A few AWA specials have been added.

There's a one off Breaking Ground special on next week which sounds good.

Upcoming Dusty Rhodes collection has a lot of new to the network stuff too.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Chris Kanyon under the Mortis mask. Wrath was Bryan Clarke. Who used to be Adam Bomb. An under used tag-team from what I remember. Wasn't Mortis involved with the Glacier program?

Chris Kanyon under the Mortis mask. Wrath was Bryan Clarke. Who used to be Adam Bomb. An under used tag-team from what I remember. Wasn't Mortis involved with the Glacier program?

The Blood Runs Cold / Mortal Kombat angle. It also included James Mitchell playing James Vandenberg and later included a very green Ernest 'The Cat' Miller.

The Glacier / Mortis match at Uncensored 1997 is worth a watch as well as the two teams facing off in the opening tag of Bash At The Beach 1997. I also like Wrath and Mortis vs The Faces of Fear at Fall Brawl 97.