Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

So started watching 1997 WWF. Only 6 RAWs in as well as the 1997 Rumble and my god am I sick of Ahmed and The Nation getting so much TV time. I know its only going to get worse when DOA and the Buriquas show up in the middle of the year. Watching the February 13th 1997 RAW as I write this and some of the responses from people in the crowd to Shawn's promo are quite let's say over the top especially given what he have learned in the ensuing years about what went down with that whole thing..

• Paid Members

There's a few interesting new things up this week. A new WWE 24 is on tonight after Raw. It's a documentary on last years Raw after mania. Then tomorow it's the full sit down interview between Corey Graves and Kurt Angle after 205 Live. There's also another Bring it to th Table later in the week.

• Paid Members

There's a few interesting new things up this week. A new WWE 24 is on tonight after Raw. It's a documentary on last years Raw after mania. Then tomorow it's the full sit down interview between Corey Graves and Kurt Angle after 205 Live. There's also another Bring it to th Table later in the week.

Have they actually fallen out with Austin then? He's not had a sniff since that horrible Ambrose interview. Always seems a waste having someone else do it other than Austin.

Have they actually fallen out with Austin then? He's not had a sniff since that horrible Ambrose interview. Always seems a waste having someone else do it other than Austin.

God I hope not. Watched my way though all the Austin interviews recently and they are all really good minus the obvious Ambrose one. Hopefully he's just been too busy with other projects and his ranch to film one.

• Paid Members

I was hoping they would be pretty decent and add to the 'Mania week excitement, but once I watched the advertisement today for the WWE 24 about the post WrestleMania Raw, my excitement for the episode fell off a cliff.

All the stuff that didn't involve talking about the audience was fine, but I reckon there's a reason why it was only 35 minutes.

I didn't think much to the Kurt Angle interview either. I wasn't expecting a full blown Shoot interview obviously, but was expecting more than that. Would have rather they just stuck something in the collections section

Edited by WyattSheepMask

When Cass said about being told by management that the reason he still had a job when they were struggling in developmental was cos he was 7ft tall, say's it all really about WWE and has a new meaning to when he tells the crowd he is 7ft tall and you can't teach that.

• Paid Members

That said, here it is in all its glory. Probably the best package they've done that didn't include 'My Way'.

The best version is this, which ends with "Not for me" from the week before. I don't think it was actually shown at Mania.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC7V-ayjorg

I understand the overdubbing but it drives me insane and i'll often check an original video somewhere in lesser quality, rather than check the network. Weirdest Ive noticed so far was the New Jack weapons fight at the end of Heatwave 98. They overdub Natural Born Killaz (fair enough) but then play sound effects when weapons are used/ladders are being moved. They completely cut the Candido/Storm promo too. I'm keeping hold of my VHS! 

Edited by Rob Lowe