The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Was at my local Homebase a couple of weeks back and the fire alarm went off. While waiting in the car park to be let back in, Rob Brydon was standing near me and looking annoyed. That Homebase is a regular hotspot for C list celebs and a few comedians according to my friend who works there.

• Paid Members

Ian Brown was at the vegan deli counter at the Unicorn. Then again 34% of Mancs look like him, more if you include the men.

Is the manager there still a raging cunt?

Obviously. It's the Unicorn.
Good point.
Ha, just checked and they gave me three slices of ginger cake instead of the two that I paid for. I shall eat it with a veal cutlet instead of cutlery. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

The last laugh in his miserable, pasty face. Follow it up with a meaty shit in his crocs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Bigly Dave Benson-Phillips appearance in Swindon town centre this morning. Carrying a bunch of bags from PoundLand and was munching what I think was a double sausage and egg McMuffin. No coffee or hash brown in sight though, so assume he didn't go for the meal, which is a controversial choice.

Bigly Dave Benson-Phillips appearance in Swindon town centre this morning. Carrying a bunch of bags from PoundLand and was munching what I think was a double sausage and egg McMuffin. No coffee or hash brown in sight though, so assume he didn't go for the meal, which is a controversial choice.

Maybe he Got His Own Hash? (Sorry)

• Paid Members

Spotted Fan Man Scoop leaving Greggs in Bath just this minute. Hasn't aged a bit, but instead of 'Droppin' tha mic' he was 'Stuffin' his gob' with a selection of baked treats. Looked like a steak slice from where I was sitting, although it could have been a festive bake.

Edited by Gus Mears

Spotted Fan Man Scoop leaving Greggs in Bath just this minute. Hasn't aged a bit, but instead of 'Droppin' tha mic' he was 'Stuffin' his gob' with a selection of baked treats. Looked like a steak slice from where I was sitting, although it could have been a festive bake.

Two things. 1.) this is the greatest "celebrity" spot ever. 2.) I am incredibly impressed you managed to identify him. Fat Man Scoop? He had one song about 14 years ago of which he was represented by a cartoon in the video...great work mate...