Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, uklaw said:

Seeing the news item, I notice some people actually searched for their marriage certificate online... I mean, why? 😳

Because people are fucking odd. How else could they continue with their day unless they can be certain that two people from the telly are married or not

Am I right in saying that AJ used Tye Dillinger's finish (which earned him a pinfall earlier in the night) as an unnamed mid-match move in the main event?

6 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Am I right in saying that AJ used Tye Dillinger's finish (which earned him a pinfall earlier in the night) as an unnamed mid-match move in the main event?

Yep sure AJ has already used it before in WWE before Tye was called up, I was surprised to see it as well though as it's usually a no-no with those sort of things

I am loving Baron Corbin. Has a good look, good entrance and has the look of someone you know you would dislike (in a weird roundabout way). Slowly improving week on week. Took a while to warm to him but think he is doing quite well for himself, hopefully he doesn't lose momentum. 

8 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

I am loving Baron Corbin. Has a good look, good entrance and has the look of someone you know you would dislike (in a weird roundabout way). Slowly improving week on week. Took a while to warm to him but think he is doing quite well for himself, hopefully he doesn't lose momentum. 

To be fair he must be doing something right.

My girlfriend watches loosely and has said on numerous occasions that he just looks and acts and has the aura of someone that you'd dislike. 

I think that Usos/Alpha match has to be contender for my least favorite bout of the year. Not because they fluffed anything up but just a pointless 6 minute sprint through their entire repertoir. Rushed to buggery. They should just save it for an episode where they have time for it or the next PPV.

Six pack challenge for WWE title #1 contendership tonight 

Zayn, Harper, Rowan, Ziggler, Mojo & Jinder

Fuck ME that's a shitty line up! And to think AJ beat Zayn and Corbin to fight for the bloody US title. 

Unclear winner, so it has that going for it but that's got to be one of the worst "title pictures" theyve ever had, ignoring ECW 

The online reaction to tonight's Smackdown has been pretty funny. Points for trying something new. I keep losing track of the rules regarding when it's appropriate to start going into details so I'll hold my counsel for now.

1 hour ago, uklaw said:

The online reaction to tonight's Smackdown has been pretty funny. Points for trying something new. I keep losing track of the rules regarding when it's appropriate to start going into details so I'll hold my counsel for now.

It's the Smackdown thread. You can say what you want.

Archived