Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did Randy Orton do in the last bit? Has he got magical powers from the arson as well? I lost track.

he was doing ~MiND GAMEZ~

• Paid Members

I'm finally caught up on everything and, without question, the mixed tag has had the best build up of any Wrestlemania match in years. Both the Miz and John Cena have been awesome.

It doesn't happen as often as I'd like, but I always enjoy it when Cena steps it up a gear and proves that he's head and shoulders above everyone else at delivering passionate promos. It's going to be a huge shame when he finally gets enough Hollywood work that he fucks off for good.

• Paid Members

Is it just me or is he absolutely murdering Miz and Maryse, with his "passionate" promos? So much so that they now pose no real value as opponents. They're just there to be crushed by Cena and Nikki.

On 3/30/2017 at 2:35 PM, sj5522 said:
On 3/30/2017 at 2:16 PM, King Pitcos said:

What did Randy Orton do in the last bit? Has he got magical powers from the arson as well? I lost track.

he was doing ~MiND GAMEZ~

Their feud just reeks of efed promos

"my character has magical powers from a lady under my house"

"well my character has burned down your house so you don't have powers"

"ok but my character has used the ashes to get his powers back"

"no, because my character has put a stake through the ashes to kill your powers forever"

I'd be happy if this one was just Tony Chimmel reading out a TNM printout of the match.

3 hours ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Their feud just reeks of efed promos

"my character has magical powers from a lady under my house"

"well my character has burned down your house so you don't have powers"

"ok but my character has used the ashes to get his powers back"

"no, because my character has put a stake through the ashes to kill your powers forever"

I'd be happy if this one was just Tony Chimmel reading out a TNM printout of the match.

This is exactly it. And with as much care given to distinguishing their heel/face roles as you'd expect from the average e-fedder too.

Archived