The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I really enjoyed Raw this week. Joe and Reigns were great and I look forward to a proper program between the two in the future.

I liked the Cass/Enzo segment but thought Cass was going to take off his SAWFT tshirt and lay it over Enzo. Would have been a nice touch.

• Paid Members

Think Cass took his initial 'fake' beatdown so Enzo would have to go out 2 on 1 and it was only when Show came to the rescue the plan failed. 

Something I did notice watching it back, was the Baseball sized lump a dig at CM Punk from the Staph infection issue a few years back, or am I reading too much into that? Pretty sure Punk mentioned having a baseball sized lump that WWE doctors didn't notice until he went to another doctor.

1 minute ago, Shy Dad said:

Something I did notice watching it back, was the Baseball sized lump a dig at CM Punk from the Staph infection issue a few years back, or am I reading too much into that? Pretty sure Punk mentioned having a baseball sized lump that WWE doctors didn't notice until he went to another doctor.

I think Punk said golf ball but yeah, I'm convinced that's exactly what it was nonetheless.

Another pretty good episode here. 

More Joe brilliance - that match should be special.

Brutal bump from Roman at the start of the show 

Cass actually had me fooled somehow, great segment and he looked great intimidating Graves too. Heck of a promo on Enzo. 

That fucking Miz TV segment was hilarious. I don't know anything about b-ball so I braced to be bored out of my mind but that old guy was really entertaining somehow - bring him back. then the kid with the braces saying "kick this nigga ass!" when Ambrose came out. Fucking hell that had me crying laughing. Think Ambrose himself was pretty taken aback too

Goldust's entrance was class

Mixed feelings on the gauntlet match. Hated Bayley being squashed in minutes but oddly at the point Dana Brooke came out it got pretty entertaining, loved her going for the cartwheel handspring elbow to just get swatted away. Nice finish too. Nia looked bloody exhausted by the end but it was her best performance yet by some distance imo

The PPV has some odd-arse branding with the name and the graphic that appears to actually be of two testicles on fire, but I'm pretty looking forward to it, especially the main event!  

Edited by sj5522

Certainly seem to be making Joe look strong in the build up, give me hope that the PPV match won't follow the usual Lesnar formula. Could be a cracker.

The GBOF PPV is actually shaping up to be decent, Lesnar/Joe, Reigns/Strowman, Wyatt/Rollins is quite a strong top end of the card, along with Towaza/Neville, Sasha/Bliss and probably something to do with Miz/Ambrose, Enzo/Cass and a tag title match.

Was Joe choking Brock for real there lol as Brock was really turning red. Another top segment and again, made Joe look like a million bucks. Don't know if Brock is there next week, but not sure what else they can do on the go home show TBH.

1 minute ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

That Enzo/Cass segment really was belting TV, great work by both men.

Also, the "Paul Heyman Is Sexy" sign :laugh:  I miss funny signs.

Missed that sign lol. When was that?

4 hours ago, zep81 said:

Was Joe choking Brock for real there lol as Brock was really turning red. Another top segment and again, made Joe look like a million bucks. Don't know if Brock is there next week, but not sure what else they can do on the go home show TBH.

This was the go home wasn't it?