The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Fair enough.

I agree that Brock Lesnar Guy and long haired lad are annoying.

But, other than the ridiculous shirt, I've never been distracted or annoyed by the other fella. Same with the Squared Circle Shirt Guy.

Ok I found one:

At the last NXT Takeover when everyone in the front row around ringside were wearing Asuka masks for her entrance, green shirt fella was the only one not wearing one.

He held it near to his face, but wearing it would have meant removing his cap and it seemed he was unwilling to commit.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

AJ was made number one contender to the WWE Title the following night inn Raw, wasn't he? Beating him the night before was definitely a, "what the fuck?" finish.

They did the same shit with Ryback after he lost to Mizark.

• Paid Members

Finn Balor is back on house shows, but the closer they get to Mania without him being in a storyline or having a match, I'm wondering if it's worth holding him off until the RAW after Wrestlemania. Either that, or I'd make him a surprise entrance in the Battle Royal, giving him his big Wrestlemania entrance, with him winning it. Maybe him and Joe can be the last two and have a good five or ten minutes, similar to Taker and HBK at the end of Royal Rumble 2007. There feels like too many matches at this point for Joe and Finn to have a singles match.

I'd prefer the match to be rollins & finn vs hunter & joe.take the strain off the injured guys and the part timer

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members

I hadn't even considered a tag match. That's a good shout. I just can't believe that both Samoa Joe and Finn Balor are on the main roster, healthy, and neither have Wrestlemania matches.

They've been doing tags at house shows, so maybe there's a chance. I imagine Seth revealing Balor as his partner would be a cracking angle.

Ultimately, I just want a massive, over the top entrance for Finn at Wrestlemania. It seems like his whole NXT run was building up to it.

I love this picture of them tagging at house shows. Triple H looks so out of place with his fat mates. Also, never before has one photo summed up how much their recruiting policy changed these past few years. Triple H and Chris Jericho participating in an ROH main event.

17267914_1406907042713972_91711223938993

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

For all the idiotic drivel Scotswizard says, he's bang on about Kevin Owens. He's atrocious. Just look at it this way, he's in the ring with a fat Samoan and still manages to be fatter. You can absolutely picture him sat in a fedora holding a My Little Pony. Worst kind of shit.

• Paid Members

His back and forth with Goldberg on Twitter is exactly the type of reason I can't stand him. WWE Champion and he's pulling Goldberg up on his spelling and grammar on social media. Even if that type of smart arsed-ness is supposed to be his gimmick, it shouldn't be. He's a heel that looks like he shouldn't even be in a ring, acting like a 15 year old to pop a tiny portion of fans that knew him when he was dropping people on their heads in front of 100 people. 

The thing that annoys me most about KO is that he embodies one of my biggest peeves with the modern heel. He wants to be everything. He wants to be the big tough prize fighter but the sneaky heel who can outwit the face all the whilst wrestling for cheers with his cool moves. If he's gonna remain the cuddly side of fat at least polish the guns a bit and be more grizzly bear than teddy bear.

It doesn't take a course of Hunters special weetabix to be a convincing WWE performer and now more than ever there's room, even at the top, for all shapes and sizes but at least work with what you have and sell it appropriately.