The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

IIRC, Rollins namechecked The Revival as guys who has been screwed over during that promo on Corbin the week before Vince et al came back.

I'd not be surprised at all if a face turn is imminent.

• Paid Members

I realise we're supposed to suspend reality when it comes to backstage segments but the whole Alexa Bliss being walked in on when changing wasĀ 

A) completely random and non sensical to anything they're doingĀ 

AndĀ 

B) Hilarious that she kicks the assistant out in disgust but is happy to have a cameraman feeding to a live audience and television viewers remain filming

Whole segment especially as a feed in to the women's revolution further catching up with the new titles was just absolutely weird, I imagine Vince was cackling with laughter somewhere and planning to bring the coffee next week.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Hurray for Finn. Rumble just got 1000% more interesting. He won't win but it should be brilliant.

I guess the hook is whether Lesnar has a UFC date booked, and is missing Mania. If he does, I reckon we'll get Balor as the Demon, which will be pretty telling on the result. If he is going up against Lesnar as plain old Finn I suspect he's getting suplex-fucked.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, mim731 said:

I guess the hook is whether Lesnar has a UFC date booked, and is missing Mania. If he does, I reckon we'll get Balor as the Demon, which will be pretty telling on the result. If he is going up against Lesnar as plain old Finn I suspect he's getting suplex-fucked.

Heā€™s a work horse. NXT UK Takeover, then 48 hours later 2 matches on Raw. Deserved winner for sure

• Paid Members

Finn knowing ahead of time he needs to summon something else to beat Lesnar given the fact they have one show to build to it would make for a great "Demon vs Beast" tagline for the event. If Lesnar keeps throwing everything at him but he keeps coming back.

I'd actually like Rollins vs Balor at Mania. Would tie together the last few years of the Universal Championship as they potentially finally build for life without Lesnar. Leaves Cena to face Bryan for the record.

• Paid Members
Just now, Silky Kisser said:

Any guesses as to why Strowman/Lesnar has been pulled? I'm not sure if it's was ever official, but it seemed the path they were going down.Ā 

Rightly or wrongly, I presumed it was because Strowman was still injured with his arm. Then he ripped a door off a limo and tipped it over.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Fucking Lashley as IC champ, eh?Ā 

Taking the I title off Deano so he can lose a feud ender shortly to Rollins without Rollins having to pick up another pointless secondary belt or holding a non title match (thank fuck). Seth's off to win the Rumble after all.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Taking the I title off Deano so he can lose a feud ender shortly to Rollins without Rollins having to pick up another pointless secondary belt or holding a non title match (thank fuck). Seth's off to win the Rumble after all.

That's fine. Put it on someone else. Elias for starters.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

That's fine. Put it on someone else. Elias for starters.

It IS time that Elias starts his inexorable walk towards becoming the next Rock and a couple of years as I champion would be lovely. Since he's been squabbling with Lashley lately I wonder if this will be the transition? Stupid hierarchy bullshit means Ambrose straight to Elias might have made Dean look weaker for the eventual big loss to Seth. Or Elias going over a tank like Lashley is the way to go rather than Ambrose who he is bigger/stronger than. I don't know.

I'm now hoping for a Strowman Rumble win. Brock vs Braun at Mania inĀ the big guy match for the Universal Title and Bryan defending the WWE titleĀ against whomever in the work rate match would suit me. Brock vs Rollins doesn't do much for me, I'm sure it will be good, just not exciting enough for me.

• Awards Moderator
28 minutes ago, PSF said:

I'm now hoping for a Strowman Rumble win. Brock vs Braun at Mania inĀ the big guy match for the Universal Title and Bryan defending the WWE titleĀ against whomever in the work rate match would suit me. Brock vs Rollins doesn't do much for me, I'm sure it will be good, just not exciting enough for me.

I'm not sure you can ever be sure with Brock anymore. ItĀ couldĀ be good, but it's just as likely to be suplex-suplex-suplex-F5-F5-pin. If it's the former, Lesnar vs Rollins would be my first choice match of the possible options - the first two Lesnar-Strowmans have soured me on seeing a third.