The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

1 hour ago, Callum1993 said:

I for one can’t wait for the McMahon in every corner at Mania with Becky vs Charlotte vs Ronda vs Steph. Steph is going over obviously. 

I can’t think of anything more likely to make me pretend I’m not going to watch Mania than that 

• Paid Members

If by different, they mean 'exactly the same, but McMahon's all over the place' then, this was very different. Even while watching large portions of the show, I got through it incredibly quickly. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Callum1993 said:

I for one can’t wait for the McMahon in every corner at Mania with Becky vs Charlotte vs Ronda vs Steph. Steph is going over obviously. 

The inevitable Stephanie McMahon/Becky Lynch interaction is going to be fascinating/infuriating.

Love the pledge of "no more absentee management", when that's exactly what's bloody needed. Less of the fucking micromanagement of every single aspect of the show so that it kills any hope of spontaneity or creativity. Bryan is currently getting away with using his own ideas over on SD! and it's a refreshing delight, would be nice if some of the Raw lads were afforded the same opportunity to at least try something different, it's not as if they're stuck for time. 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Supremo said:

The inevitable Stephanie McMahon/Becky Lynch interaction is going to be fascinating/infuriating.

I just wish they’d call up Baszler already and have her as a legitimate, ruthless hench woman for Steph, If they’re going to force authority Steph on us again that is. 

I’m really excited to see her in the mix with Becky, Charlotte & especially Rhonda.

• 2 weeks later...