The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

Also curious as to why Brock fancies a go with Balor. 

He's clever. He knows who he is and that the Styles, Bryan and Balor types are perfect to make him look good just like Angle, Eddy and Benoit did 15 years ago. Balor is perfect warm up for Seth.

26 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Also, the new improved Raw/WWE is just more Vince then?

Sounds like the plan. Through the mouth of John Cena did Vince make himself the biggest heel in the story of Balor moving back to main event.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Selected comments from YouTube on the Alexa Bliss dressing room video:

I broke my rule of never reading Youtube comments and was about to come and post the same thing. Utterly depressing. 

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, DCW said:

Am I the only one who's been completely underwhelmed by Balor (in ring and out) since he joined the main roster? Can't recall him having a classic match, and he's fairly middle of the road compared to Bryan, Styles or even that gobshite Rollins. 

I'm the same. Yes he looked a genuine star at NXT Takeover, but I've thought the same about Noam Dar and half of Progress wrestlers from clips I've seen of entrances at BritWres shows. He's a very good wrestler, but I haven't been blown away by any of his matches as I have with the names you've mentioned. He's definitely cool as fuck though and has a decent aura about him, but he's not a stand-out for me. He has the potential though I think, because there's definitely something there.

• Paid Members

The fact that Finn is still as over as he is despite beig fed nothing but shit since moving to Raw proves the potential he has. Imagine if he got half the push wastes of space like Corbin get. I'll never understand what they've had against him. They're a company still obsessed with looks, yet they've completely squandered an undeniably great-looking man.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

I decided to watch RAW earlier for the first time since just after Mania last year(as I love the Rumble and wanted to catch up). Need to ask though, why is Kalisto and his mates call "Lucha House Party"?

4 hours ago, Loki said:

"Oh yeah, and we won't show the moment to the crowd, so you'll get zero reaction."

I understand they were trying to introduce the new NXT characters, but they did it SO badly!  This whole episode was really bad - Baron Corbin and Braun talking does not make for an exciting opening.  The Alexa Bliss moment (alongside Mandy and a few other things) is the sort of awkward sexist shit they should have left in the 90s.  This feels like a Vince penned episode, and in 2019 that's not a good thing.

I reckon a lot of the people not happy about this would still watch a good old fashioned bra and panties match involving   Alexa and Mandy. And i reckon 90% of male wrestling fans would want to see this. It’s gotta be better than Nia Jax or Tamina stumbling round the ring.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

I reckon a lot of the people not happy about this would still watch a good old fashioned bra and panties match involving   Alexa and Mandy. And i reckon 90% of male wrestling fans would want to see this. It’s gotta be better than Nia Jax or Tamina stumbling round the ring.

So...

Alex & Mandy=yes

Nia & Tamina=no

Why's that, Porkchopcash?

• Paid Members
Just now, PunkStep said:

So...

Alex & Mandy=yes

Nia & Tamina=no

Why's that, Porkchopcash?

Because Alexa and Mandy are gorgeous and Nia and Tamina (especially) look knackered.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

That's not the reason.

You sure? Tamina's always been shit, no matter what race she is. Jax is less shit but utterly boring. And let's be fair, you wouldn't fancy a bra and panties match between them.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That's not the reason.

Why do you automatically assume it’s a race thing? Does he have history or are you being needlessly antagonistic?

I think the use of Elias in this episode might be my favourite thing they've ever done with him. Admittedly I'm not a fan - I don't think there has ever been anyone on WWE TV who's taken up so much screen time without ever being in an interesting match or feud - but this I liked. Less is more with that guy.