The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Maybe they're just taking their time with it?

They certainly are. Only 18 months build so far. Anyone would think there was no plan and they're just winging it.

• Paid Members

Jaysus there wasn't much to get excited about on that show either. Rollins is over like Rover, and at this stage should be getting the Lesnar win if they don't want to give it to Strowman. The main event was quite good last night as well. Lashley and Zayn's segment was better than all of their recent efforts, but the bar was very low following all the junk they had done previously. Raw is just terribly uninspiring at the moment. The opening part with everyone perched on top of the ladders was particularly shite. 

I can only assume Brock wasn’t at RAW due to him being paid by the appearance now?

He broke the modern record of CM Punk on Monday (not this Thursday like I thought at first, got my numbers wrong). So you’ve got 3hrs of TV that day to put focus on your record breaking Champion & an upcoming match in which the winner guarantees themselves a championship match at a time of their choosing against your record breaking champion. Surely he would have been there otherwise

Wish Natalya would decide which knee she’s trying to sell

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Raw goes through very bad patches and the past few months have especially been bad. That was dreadful. Ronda and Nia needs to end at the MITB ppv coz it is so dreadful. Same as Zayn vs Lashley. Same as Reigns vs Mahal. Suchhhhh boring feuds. I guess they're like the modern era version of D'Lo Brown vs Val Venis or something. Nobody caresssssssss. This writing is sooo bad. And the opening segment was horrendous

Yeah that opening segment was fucking painful, how that gets through the net is way beyond me, awful Wrestling TV. And as for Sami/Bobby, that right there is 2 guys that KNOW this is a load of shit, and they are just clocking in and clocking out, get it over with and move on, I actually reckon the match itself will be good it's just everything around it that is bizarre and shit.

I wanted to close this post with a positive and something I'm excited for on Raw, but I'm struggling big time, I guess I like watching Braun, such a likeable oaf.

• Paid Members

Final prediction for Nia v Rousey, anyone? Utter no win situation, stupid match to book. A proper finish either makes Jax look both rubbish and stupid or devalues Ronda one show after her debut. Either there's a non finish/DQ or somebody is turning heel.

I'm going for.... Nia gets beat then throws a strop so there's a full blown top heel who isn't Alexa for a bit. Without pulling the trigger on turning Sasha, as they should.